Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 55 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

He is a little hard work to listen to at times but his videos of car reviews don’t lack on the facts & knowledge front. 
The gaps on his car look good - in particular the gap at the bottom of the front access panel, where the rubber is. I wonder if there’s been a change to improve the gapping there?

Looks great in Yellow👍😎

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Greek "unboxing" of DV (and another Emira in background along with a Stevens Esprit of some description)

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

27 minutes ago, Abgreenbank said:

True but in 10 years how many ‘blow overs would you need’

I’m with you - I got my Exige PPF’d from new when it was new in ‘18. It needed done twice though, as the first guy made an arse of it first time……but the second job was much better, and the car still looks like new😎

Yes it’s an expense but when you’re spending this kind of money for a car you plan to keep, or at the very least to keep it looking it’s best……this is the way to go. Once it’s paid for, it’s paid for👍

As a side note - I had always though Magna would’ve been the colour I’d have gone for Emira, but that changed when I saw pics of your Dark Verdant First Edition with Silver wheels! Love it!😍

77D50DC3-A672-431A-B335-154C6C7EB388.jpeg

• Like 1