Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 37 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

• Gold FFM

It's the global dealers conference at Hethel this week (well "agents" from the UK and dealers from ROW - you get the drift).

Some naughty attendees have taken pictures and posted them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.  Lotus appear to be picking them off and stopping them, as several have been taken down during today.

@Bibs wondering if you've received a take-down notice yet?

Found some posted by Oakmere, but seem to have gone now, as I can't find them again. 

Perhaps Lotus still don't want to let potential customers have a look at the car/colours. 

The cars in the pics could be some of those destined for the retailers?

SMH too, some lovely pics there taken solely by dealers at a global dealer conference at Lotus HQ.

I can't imagine they didn't expect them to take and share pictures and seeing that they were shared, I'm can't imagine they were told not to when they were there. If you know what I mean!  

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I gather it's because they aren't final production cars and they only want to publish pictures of finalised ones, so there is no arguing about wrong parts fitted etc.

Given the apparent problems with supplies of black tailpipe finishers, badges, wheels etc they are only going to get finished finalised cars when the dealer demos are built and about to go on the transporters.

They could just publish pictures of cars and say "these have the wrong tailpipes but the exterior and interior colours are the final ones".

Instead we've got HQ strong-arming the "agents" for acting like spies.  Secret agents perhaps? ;) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TomE said:

Here's a green one

1670888449_DarkVerdant.thumb.png.04ed986f8dc3ef27b4211b59064e2184.png

Somewhat underwhelmed ☹️

possibly my least favourite of all the photos I’ve seen and it’s the colour I’ve chosen!

i may be delayed again by a colour change…

13 hours ago, TomE said:

They could just publish pictures of cars and say "these have the wrong tailpipes but the exterior and interior colours are the final ones".

So many simple solutions to the problem, yet lotus seem intent on concealing the information. Meanwhile, and this is the part I think is really disgraceful behaviour, they're happily willing to charge people money to see cars in all sorts of unfinished/non-production standards in the factory! 

Neither pic has the wheel centres  that are seen on the other pics. Can't say the new style centres look particularly good.

1 minute ago, EmiraSi said:

see cars in all sorts of unfinished/non-production standards in the factory! 

Hope the cars that get to the dealers - will really be a true production car. Interested to try the seats. There seem to be a number of the cars then that are not totally correct in various ways?

16 minutes ago, EmiraSi said:

The black wheels have been photoshopped on and the rest of the image tweaked to try and get the senaca car closer to reality.

• Gold FFM
15 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Hope the cars that get to the dealers - will really be a true production car. Interested to try the seats. There seem to be a number of the cars then that are not totally correct in various ways?

No production-spec cars have been built yet.  That seems to be why Lotus don’t want to publish photos of non-prod cars.

12 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

For those that have been waiting and waiting……Verdant Green

That looks like a showroom in China, alongside an earlier Evora. So is that a finished car? On public display?

• Like 1

Certainly looks that way.

06331011-C1AB-4567-92FB-17095D34370B.jpeg

Looks very classy the diamond cut wheels are definitely better with balck calipers nothing to distract there beauty, need to change my order.

• Like 1

Damn, the thing looks so good in any colour.  It's just impossible to pick a favourite.

If I had a gun pointing at my head, I'd go with Yellow, Nimbus, Senca and Verdant....with Magma a very close second

^ That Verdant though 😮

Edited by glen8
  • Haha 1

On 01/05/2022 at 12:04, stephenwhyte said:

For those that have been waiting and waiting……Verdant Green👍

6BC9B8D4-5026-433A-B07E-1C54478A3DC4.jpeg

BF14B1E2-CCA5-43C6-9F29-19DCADF6E49C.jpeg

0C663C57-4427-4AEA-8F6B-17D7D113B201.jpeg

E588B5C2-0E9B-4BAB-B406-B2E9C71530BC.jpeg

FF0CCAD6-C6D3-45E8-8A66-BF6241280A9E.jpeg

260CA3EF-B0D4-40EB-822B-5C990136AD3C.jpeg

Ok, now that’s what I’m talking about!!

No colour change needed after all

🤯

Edited by Mctaff

Great to see the cars……but to be honest this wheel design (for what I assume is the base model), is really bland, and they look terrible in gloss finish. Personal taste, clearly!!😕

• Like 1