Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 49 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

• Gold FFM

He had the loan of one of the press cars to do a vlog about, but his personal purchase is somewhere in the queue along with Harry's, Jenson's and Andrew Flintoff's.

I fully expect that Jenson, Harry, Flintoff and the very annoying and cheesey "Schmeediot" will be much higher up the Emira queue than anyone on here, for obvious reasons

I also have a conspiracy theory that someone at Hethel reads all these post slating them about late deliveries and poor communications etc and just pings that poster a slot further down the list. The worst offenders will get their car on Jan 04 2023, the day the Beast from the East part 2 arrives 🤬

Only joking. Tongue in cheek of course

• Haha 2

Artwork via Twitter by @EmerYamada

DDC43D6E-84C4-4CE2-B6FC-26B430588A43.jpeg

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Might be the only chance that some get of owning an Emira this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Looks like the range of model Emira's has been extended to more colours. Wonder how close they will be to the real thing. Looks like all 6 launch colours will be available. On Lotus Silverstone Facebook shop, assume all dealers will get them??

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/t131-lotus-emira-scale-model-143/6068841893145382?ref=mini_shop_product_details&referral_code=syfs_news_feed_7995224260548474%23product_creation

No photo description available.

Can't see why the colours shouldn't be the real deal, assuming they use the correct RAL codes.

Probably the only chance of getting your hands on an Emira before winter sets in 🤔

Perhaps these are the cars the dealers will get shortly, a bit difficult for test drives though, but could be good if the colours are accurate.

On 20/08/2022 at 19:16, C8RKH said:

Might be the only chance that some get of owning an Emira this year.

Just ordered mine in nimbus grey as a memento of the car that I might own at some point next year.

• Haha 2

On 20/08/2022 at 18:55, exeterjeep said:

Looks like the range of model Emira's has been extended to more colours. Wonder how close they will be to the real thing. Looks like all 6 launch colours will be available. On Lotus Silverstone Facebook shop, assume all dealers will get them??

https://shop.lotussilverstone.co.uk/products/scale-model-cars

No photo description available.

For a mere £330 quid you could get the whole set 😉