Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 58 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

I'm not sure you're right about the tour/sport resale Ade. The Tour option is much more popular now and I've no doubt it'll be much more popular ongoing. 

If you look at your Android Auto settings, I think there will be an option to automatically play music on connection, pop the tick out of that box and it won't play before you get in the car. The key does sound like a right pain though, not sure it's very helpful unlocking the boot as you're walking around the house! 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Gotta be Touring set-up for that true Lotus magic. 

I suspect those coming from jiggly German 'sport' suspension will want the Emira sport system but they really don't know what they are missing out on. 

Justin 

• Like 2

(Cringe)

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

9 minutes ago, JB said:

Nice delivery yesterday!!

Busy doing handovers in the very near future!

(What you need is one of each colour for your showroom).

Indeed!! we will have in the showroom til the end of the month, red, blue, nimbus and DV, our ashford branch will have yellow which only leaves shadow grey as being unable to view with us!👍

Which rims is the shadow on?

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Thanks, I mis-read and thought one of the DVs in pic was Shadow. Other than the base-sec FOS 2021 car, I've still not seen a pic of Shadow on silver rims (which is my order!)

2 hours ago, JB said:

You saying our lineup pic wasn't stunning @Bibs

I'd love to see a line up like yours outside Hendy Exeter. Especially if it included shadow grey.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 11/03/2023 at 01:06, JB said:

Nice delivery yesterday!!

emira line up.jpg

Have a look at the optical illusion that occurs on the bonnet area as you look from the front car to the rear car.

You could almost think that the fourth car is a different model, it looks that much longer.

I wonder if it is the colour?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Silverstone have (at least) one of each colour in at the moment if anyone wants to take a look in the GRP.

Should have taken a few pictures really! I’ll be back there next weekend and will take some then.