Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evija Pictures & Videos - Page 6 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evija Pictures & Videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a good looking motor that Evija...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
23 hours ago, The Pits said:

Where did you find the Evija configurator @C8RKH? Can't find it anywhere. I want to see what it looks like in Motorsport Green natch!

I saved this render from around launch time, I think it would look fantastic in real life

18BC0309-4F14-42A4-96A4-48030B117F30.jpeg.5c1d196d228afdb6d5e6fa4744cea413.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I'd imagine it's a sound clip unrelated to the car that was added in post. While it's beautifully filmed, Russell's voice is weird in the video too, it's got a very strange reverb. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

^^^^^  Probably this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-awDcpc5OQ

🤣   :sofa:

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stunning photos Dave thanks for posting, happy to see your plus 2 yesterday, shame we never got the opportunity to chat 👍

• Like 1

Great pictures @Bibs. The subtle detail on that car is just amazing. It really is a work of engineering art. Superb!

• Like 2

The small print.