Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ukraine - Page 41 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

LotusLeftLotusRight

On 25/01/2024 at 07:26, Bibs said:

Does this fit in there too?

HMS_Queen_Elizabeth_and_HMS_Prince_of_Wales_meet_at_sea_for_the_first_time.jpg

And to be fair, Old Trafford has a capacity of 74,310.

Long ago, in a sea far away this was part of the British fleet. image.png.1da1222b4429fa9b89d6a5af13dbc66f.png

And one of her carriers under attack. Didn't sink. image.png.b8004ae6c55fd2cd5bce7e80c6010a59.png

DanR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not seen some flying turrets for a while

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

So Navalny is now gone.

And apparently, if our News is correct, his body has gone missing. Someone was told it was in the morgue, but it wasn't there.

Obviously the US and the UK have been able to spirit his body away.

Doesn't say much about the penal colony wardens etc. when the politician from the State Duma mouths off about the West being behind it all.

I truly find it astonishing that everyone around Putin seem to be so incredibly incapable of individual thought.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/cars-that-arent-ulez-compliant-set-to-be-sent-to-ukraine-under-scrappage-scheme/298106

Cars that aren’t Ulez-compliant set to be sent to Ukraine under scrappage scheme
Sadiq Khan has asked Transport for London to amend scrappage scheme
It’ll mean non-compliant vehicles can be donated to Ukraine
They’ll help meet humanitarian and medical needs
Plan could be launched in weeks
Announcement is made on second anniversary of Russia’s invasion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/cars-that-arent-ulez-compliant-set-to-be-sent-to-ukraine-under-scrappage-scheme/298106

Cars that aren’t Ulez-compliant set to be sent to Ukraine under scrappage scheme
Sadiq Khan has asked Transport for London to amend scrappage scheme
It’ll mean non-compliant vehicles can be donated to Ukraine
They’ll help meet humanitarian and medical needs
Plan could be launched in weeks
Announcement is made on second anniversary of Russia’s invasion

Khan quick off the mark, as usual…..

Margate Exotics.

5 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Steering wheel’s on the wrong side as well.

That's one thing that Ukraine like, the Russian snipers will be aiming for the wrong side.... this has been reported some months ago that they like 4x4 RHD's not small little cars.

What planet is Macron on, wanting to put troops on the ground in Ukraine?

Does he want a war with Russia? If so, let's hope the French Army  does better than the last two wars.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

What planet is Macron on, wanting to put troops on the ground in Ukraine?

Does he want a war with Russia? If so, let's hope the French Army does better than the last two wars.

Maybe instead of designating them as Army he could call them volunteers?   

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 3 weeks later...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Am I the only person totally annoyed at Mike Johnson?

How is it legal for him to keep running to the orange one for advice etc and doing whatever the orange one says?

Is Mike Johnson just a puppet? How can he simply say that he Iis not going to bring a bill to the floor for a vote?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

9 hours ago, ramjet said:

Am I the only person totally annoyed at Mike Johnson?

How is it legal for him to keep running to the orange one for advice etc and doing whatever the orange one says?

Is Mike Johnson just a puppet? How can he simply say that he Iis not going to bring a bill to the floor for a vote?

Mike Johnson was the architect for the fake elector scheme.   Absolute kiss ass to the Orange Cheeto.  Republicans have completely lost their way and are the party of the Orange Fat Man.  Johnson will continue to do thy bidding of his sun tanning booth master.   

Once 45 is convicted of obstruction, conspiracy and being a total prick then the conspirators that followed his path will also be charged.   This includes Josh H. Matt Goetz Ron Johnson Devon Nunes Jim Jordan Margorie Taylor Green Rand Paul 

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• Gold FFM

Hi Bill @bogle. I have read about the Jan 6th antics and Mike Johnson's involvement. Couldn't miss it all on the News. The next question to follow is how the hell did he get voted into such a position of influence?

Surely people in Congress would have seen that nomination and ratification would be contrary to what I see the role should be? Basically, a party member, but more responsible to the country than to his own self-serving interests? And especially a blatant, out in the open, subjugation that he exhibits to a person that has already stated many ideals that should make thinking people very wary of him. And the orange one is also not a member of Congress and so should not be able to influence the mechanics of that part of government for his own aggrandisement?

I'm inclined to pile on in this but we have hijacked the Ukraine thread and there is "The Donald" nearby in these General Chat fora.

• Gold FFM

True. I brought this up in here as it its Mike Johnson's delay in bringing the Ukraine vote to Congress that is the main reason behind my posts. Not so much Trump, though I do see the overlap.

I had a think before I posted and thought this was the best place.

• Like 1

Russia has kept their numbers of dead secret but recent BBC investigations have proven a minimum of 50,000 in the last year. 26500 the year before but these are only the ones they could confirm. Bound to be substantially more.

Their tactics seem to be send everyone forward with no experience or training and see where they all get killed from then hit it with Artillery.

Nice to see a caring military in action!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68819853

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

That's only counting the ones that they have buried back in a graveyard.

I don't think recovering soldiers, whether dead or injured is a top priority, plus the mobile crematorium doesn't leave anything to bury - and of course not much left from an exploding tank.

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

plus, the mobile crematorium doesn't leave anything to bury.

Mobile crematorium - is that the tanks that are destroyed with personnel inside?  Or is there an actual crematorium on wheels?

@bogle - I read at the start that they had proper mobile crematoriums where they just bunged the dead (or maybe not so dead) in so as to avoid having to send them home.

@Bibs - that's my view on the numbers.

• Gold FFM

I read somewhere that the Russians make no effort to remove the dead as then they would have to pay the family for the loss.

No dead body? No requirement to pay the family.

I doubt the full figure of Russian dead will ever be known. Same as the number of children that have been moved by the Russian army. I doubt that anyone would even know where they all are now.

I hope that Ukraine does not operate the same way with their soldiers.

The whole thing is a totally unnecessary ego-trip for a criminal.

• 3 weeks later...