Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ukraine - Page 25 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

LotusLeftLotusRight

Remind me not to buy a Russian car for my next run-around.

On 20/06/2022 at 18:22, Bibs said:

So they're adding lightness. 🙂

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

The Kremlin maintain that Russia does not target civilians.

No doubt they will claim that this shopping centre was full of Ukrainian troops or that the Ukrainian army did it.

It’s not just Putin, it is also the rest of his bent, corrupt and beyond barbaric Kremlin pals 😠😠

Ukraine: Missile strikes busy shopping centre in Kremenchuk https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61957596

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-russian-missile-strike-on-shopping-centre-with-over-1000-people-inside-in-city-of-kremenchuk-zelenskyy-says-12641299

And or course they are not stealing the grain/new grain harvest.!!!!

My Ukraine family we hosting are from Kremenchuk and the lady was in tears when she saw the news outlets broadcast !
She frantically was trying to contact her husband to find out if he and other family , friends were not killed or injured as result of this terror attack ! 

thankfully none of her family were near the shopping mall but for several hours she was terrified of bad news 😥

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

thankfully none of her family were near the shopping mall but for several hours she was terrified of bad news 😥

Thankfully you're hosting her and watching out for her family!

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• Gold FFM

How much of Ukraine will be left habitable?

How will Putin ever be held to account if  charged with war crimes? If that left him stuck in Russia, I don’t think he would care.

If there was anyone with the guts to mount a coup, what’s to say the next man or woman (just thought I would put that in there for equal rights) isn’t ten times worse?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Habitable Ukraine might be 60% since they are destroying entire cities.  Those cities will take a full decade to clean up if they choose to do it.  As for Putin, he should be held accountable but he'll be dead by that time.

I just hope he's taken out by his own staff and they have the courage to stop the war.  I don't know why they would want to continue the war with Putin gone.  I'm sure there are plenty of people in Russia wanting to see the war end.  Russia will be apologizing to Ukraine for the next 300 years and paying them to rebuild their country just as long.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• Gold FFM

Putin must be getting his advice from some 20 Ruble per visit fortune teller with Tarot cards.

No-one else could be this misguided.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hope Bernie gets the first and then the second gets its intended target.

• Like 1

I wonder what Bernie would say if his buddy Vlad suddenly declared he was taking 50% of Bernie's holdings. Afterall if's for Russia (mafia boss Vlad)

Amazing  !!!

WTF Bernie!  First Class citizen?  First Class Monster!  Godzilla has more compassion than Putin.  Bernie it's time for you to avoid the press and society.  It's quite obvious that your mind has been compromised perhaps dementia?

8 minutes ago, andydclements said:

F1 certainly went to full speed to distance themselves from Bernie.

I suggest an Evija to runaway at top speed and look damn good doing it!

Now now, let's give him some credit. Obviously old age and years of petrol fumes have greatly reduced his mental capacity. A nice padded room should keep him safe. Maybe at a discount if shared with some 'first class' citizen.

• Love 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I think Putin is seriously deluded. There has to be something wrong with the way he is thinking. In what world does he consider this to be a necessary thing to have done?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-ukraine-invasion-right-decision-trip-outside-moscow