Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you 'Shake your Head' today? - Page 6 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you 'Shake your Head' today?

ramjet

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
24 minutes ago, pete said:

Why do the police pander to them. Stopping the traffic is exactly what they want. Just leave them there and let the traffic carry on as normal 

Along with no reporting of the incident by the media

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dan E said:

Yep two of our sparks have been stuck in it for over 3 hours, I am sure they can't wait to get home and make their donation to Stop The Oil 

Presumably that would be the "Turd-in-a Shoe-Box" donation?

Margate Exotics.

They want to keep up on the bridge for 24 hours - They either need to open contraflow in the 2 tunnels or just open the bridge. If they're stuck up there on ropes, it's their choice if they think cars are dangerous on the bridge below them but I think some traffic is really the least of their issues right now. Once they're down, straight to court and jail all being well. Idiots.

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Probably not though. They'll claim they were bullied as s child, or their dad was mean and get off due to all the trauma they have endured when they were young. 
Isn’t that how it normally goes now?

I wonder if they realise the rope they are hanging by was probably derived from oil?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

Why do some special people insist on highlighting their work e-mails with an ! exclamation mark? I’ll read your message and deal with it when I am good and ready thank you. In fact it’s often the least important messages that get marked like this. I think I have only added an exclamation mark to an e-Mail once in my entire life. 

That’s better.

1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Why do some special people insist on highlighting their work e-mails with an ! exclamation mark? I’ll read your message and deal with it when I am good and ready thank you. In fact it’s often the least important messages that get marked like this. I think I have only added an exclamation mark to an e-Mail once in my entire life. 

That’s better!!!!!!

And a mere 55 mins ago

59 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Can't argue that, Belgian chocolate is lush! 

Atlas V, July 22...

🤣

PS I've stopped using exclamation marks now, whether singly or in multiples. Now I just add FFS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That’s better!!!!!!!!😉

It's like those video clips on Tik Tok or YouTube that say "absolutely hilarious" or "you will die laughing" You just know they're going to be tedious and very unfunny! 😉

44 minutes ago, Rambo said:

!

thought you'd stopped using them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Spelling Nazi!

FTFY 😉

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I had an online sports bet on Saturday. I won £108

The Bookmaker made a mistake and instead of ‘paying out’ my winnings of £108 once, they completely cocked up and paid out 40 separate times on my individual bet and I ended up with £4311 in my account - the money kept rolling in over about 90 minutes - thought it would never stop at one point.

Very nice indeed you may think but, I had no doubt it was not my money (similar to if a Bank wrongly credits your account - you can’t just take it and spend it obviously) 

I tried an online chat with the bookie and all I got was a Bot. I emailed and got no response until Sunday. By Sunday afternoon my Account was showing £4202 less than the previous day and then I had had my Account suspended and frozen for possible fraud or Account hacking! - I’ve had to speak to numerous people direct and online and jump through hoops to give explanations of what happened and my actions. It turns out it looks like it was software issue. I’m still waiting for the apology. 

042E97D9-13BC-4F5B-9355-19FAA7A978C0.jpeg

• Confused 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

From a betting agency. You may be waiting for a while.

Anyway, this is probably the same where you live, but I am just wondering when the law changed that says that you don't need to indicate to change lanes in your car any more? Multiple times.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Has anyone else noticed how the big tech companies always have the most clunky and user unfriendly websites? My providers are Vodafone and BT. Whatever you want to do on-line, it takes ages and requires numerous duplicate actions. Whenever they “update” their websites, you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ve made it even worse than before.

As for those chat bots? :wallbash:

• Like 1

The EE website is dire, it's very slow and more often than not returns an error! 

I spotted this yesterday which hit the spot. Took me 30 mins to get through to a company to set up a business account, I thought I was the one spending money with them and they'd be glad for the call! 

326266696_1226012724693386_6785819725300646070_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

yeah I had that the other day. BA had cancelled the return leg of a German flight I had booked. I wanted to see if I could return from another city instead. There’s no chance of that on-line, so you are asked to phone their call centre. I did this mid afternoon on a weekday, but yet again seemed to pick a period of unexpectedly high call volumes. It doesn’t matter when you call… Eventually a recorded message just told me to call back another time and then hung up on me. F*ck off then! I went back on-line, cancelled the booking completely and rebooked with Lufthansa.