Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bryan Pearce cbclotus - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bryan Pearce cbclotus

Mark113

Hi,

Does anyone know cbclotus, Bryan Pearce?

I bought an item from him via a tip off on this forum and now he has gone awol since I sent him the money. Its been two weeks since he last responded to an email despite several follow ups and still no item has arrived.

Any help with contacting him or contact information other than emails would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

hmmm, this is the original PM I got from a user called Lotus245

"Hey, have you try asking cbclotus about the  Engine overspeed module A082M6374 - 1988 Esprit Turbo he has to part out with ? If not i will advice you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer.. Just got what i purchased from him yesterday.. You can email him for a fast response.. bpearseparts@yahoo.com.. Have a nice day.."

I guess I'll just have to chalk this one up to being stitched up!

Regards,

Mark

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Mark113 said:

"Hey, have you try asking cbclotus about the  Engine overspeed module A082M6374 - 1988 Esprit Turbo he has to part out with ? If not i will advice you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer.. Just got what i purchased from him yesterday.. You can email him for a fast response.. bpearseparts@yahoo.com.. Have a nice day.."

Regards,

Mark

That wording reeks of dodgy!

• Sad 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

40 minutes ago, Bibs said:

That email address isn't registered to any members on the forum. 

Lotus245 is Jason-Sudeikis234@p*****n.me

Wait. Ted Lasso is on the forums?? The plot thickens.. 🤔

1 hour ago, Mark113 said:

Regards,

Mark

I think you may have been scammed.

I think so too!

Fortunately it wasn't a lot of money, just a bit annoying to finally have it happen. I've always had good luck with online forum transactions on other forums. time to get more suspicious again after this lapse in judgement.

Regards,

Mark

• Sad 1

Too bad Mark... If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, you can file a complaint and have a good chance of getting your money back.

And to add, CBCLotus (Mike) is indeed a great guy, I've bought my Esprit from him but it has been a long time since I've seen him on the forum.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Update.

The payment was made through Zelle and despite them knowing the email address is fraudulent (it has since been suspended due to several complaints) they are refusing to refund the money. It was my first time using Zelle, I will not be using it again and I would advise not using Zelle for any transactions.

Regards,

Mark

• Sad 1

That's a shame.

Thanks for sharing and warning us!

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I was contacted by Lotus245 in refernece to my OZ Nova search.
He was talking about Mike Brewer (cbclotus) parting out his car but send me a direct contact to "Bryan Pearse". That made me wondering...

So I contacted him and all seemed like scam.

I reported it also to Bibs!

So be aware ! Maybe a pinned thread in the Forum could be helpful ?!

I think the guy tries to use a famous person(which Mike Brewer of course is) in order to generate confidence and tries to bypass the mails directly to a trickster.

Patrick

Just to clarify, CBCLotus is not the famous Mike Brewer. He's actually a very nice and friendly guy who sold me an honest car at a good price. For which I am forever grateful.

On the other hand, I'd never buy a car from that big-mouthed TV presenter. 😉

• Like 1