Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2023 and new beginnings….. what next. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2023 and new beginnings….. what next.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Stick a big duck tail on the back and go NASCAR Truck racing with that!

• Haha 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

So you listened to the wise old owl lol. Only one word or maybe a few to say about you finally getting the beauty. I **** H***. but not the car. It's a cracker and has my name on it.

And here's one I found earlier.

image.jpeg.891d979b04bcbd40aaf49028d0e191ce.jpeg

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5f56ac73b0e4980433037e4ec99828af.jpeg

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Andy. There will only ever be one Lotus truck, the Lotus Ekup and that's mine.  :)

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, johnpwalsh said:

So you listened to the wise old owl lol. Only one word or maybe a few to say about you finally getting the beauty. I **** H***. but not the car. It's a cracker and has my name on it.

And here's one I found earlier.

image.jpeg.891d979b04bcbd40aaf49028d0e191ce.jpeg

That was from when the car was moved many years ago.

I first saw this car in 1995 when it officially didn’t exist. There’s been lots of doubts over this car and it’s power plant - but it’s a turbo

• Love 1

Only here once

Great buy Barry! I was very tempted when the yellow one came up for sale a few years ago. This is an actual St Tropez, right?

Best of luck and keep us posted (I'm sure you will 😉 ).

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Wow, Love it.

It appears to have a slightly different engine cover to the original St Tropez and it's a NA body. Do you know if it was an official conversion?

:) 

• Like 2

It's getting there......

• Gold FFM

You only live twice Mr kearley. Fair play and great find. Are you still out in the garage pinching yourself?

That is a stunning looking peice of automotive history right there. 

Well done sir🍾

• Love 1

• Gold FFM

Thanks @Steve V8 - I’m elated tonight. I know these are either loved or hated - but like them or loathe them they are a real part of the history of the esprit (good or bad - upto the beholder) 

This is going to be one fun investment 

• Like 2

Only here once