Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 223 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 15/10/2022 at 19:24, pete said:

Was lovely to have some visitors today,special thanks to @top-plumberand Michelle 

We were glad to see you on the mend Pete. See you and Sue at the next meeting I hope. X

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

The behaviour of VW!

Rebellion protestors (scientists apparently, aye, f@@king right) glued themselves to the showroom floor at the HQ. So at the end of the day they just switched off the lights and heating. Locked the doors and left them there 

Apparently the scientists complained that VW didn't even leave them bowls so they could "urinate and defecate with dignity".

Could you imagine the same over here? The outcry that they didn't get tea, sympathy, pizzas etc... 

Dartford bridge protestors. I'd have just ignored them and hoped the silly buggers fell off 

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Exactly Andy, they are no longer protesters they are vandals, criminals and masters of anti- social behaviour which, if I’m not mistaken are all criminal offences punishable by law in this country.
They talk about their human rights but they don’t have a human right that states that they can disrupt and take away the human rights of others by preventing the general public going about their daily business.

Once the “just stop oil protesters” group is formed let’s just see which group our spineless police pick upon to arrest and our useless courts and judges decide to throw the book at.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 05/10/2022 at 19:47, march said:

My favourite subject!

Another one today, there is still 1 left near the road at the front. And all the others that I have not noticed .  Pet anyone?????

image.thumb.jpeg.36da2deea8a03d065d80e81c7894f2a6.jpeg

• Like 2

You forgot to drive the Elan M100. One of the "best bang for $buck" Lotus cars ever 😉

I'm heading out for a thrash tomorrow in my Evora LE. It's my birthday.

Quick thrash over to Berwick then down on some of the lovely twisty Northumberland roads.

Maybe this should be in the "What will make you happy tomorrow post"?

Edited by Rambo
  • Like 2

Getting new regulators fitted on my Evora's windows. Both failed within a couple of months of each other. Now I can get the full aural stimulation from my exhaust again.......one of life's simple pleasures!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

@peteNo, they have all the mods detailed in the vehicle description in my policy schedule. They're just claiming that the modified front bumper caused the resulting damage to be greater than it otherwise would have been.
Doesn't matter now anyway, as the other driver's insurance is picking up the tab. Won't cost me a penny for now, although I'm sure that my premiums will go up for the next few years since having had a bump makes me a greater risk of having another apparently, :no.

So glad you have now got this sorted, your insurance company is typical of most, want your money but don't want to pay out when anything happens 🤬. You should name them on here so none of us use them 😉

• Like 1

David,

Fantastic news and gripping read.  You have a talent for writing beyond most of us on this forum.

I sincerely hope your SF90 Stradale will be an excellent rental choice while your Evora is in the "proper" repair shop.  

Your car insurance is rubbish and agree that you shall be not entertaining them when the new premium arrives.

Thank the Lotus Gods for your success with the Evora and hopefully the real God will kindly intervene with Jennifer.

Angie and I are rooting for you and Jennifer from the nosebleed seats in America.

• Thanks 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

Hope that Jennifer progresses better at the care home than in the hospital. I have had experience of care homes after my mother had a stroke back in 2015, and they can be quite variable and very dependant on the actual staff available.

• Thanks 1