Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 145 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

And put some trousers on!! :lol:

NEVERRRRRRRR!

Wait....are you spying on me in my garden again?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, andydclements said:

And get that bird feeder pole vertical. Even allowing for camera being at an odd angle, it looks off compared to other  things.

Looks like it’s been fitted using Barry’s spirit level.

And it’s Kimbers that’s at an odd angle, not the camera.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

And put some trousers on!! :lol:

Judging others by your own standards? :hrhr:

• Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Nothing!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

16 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Looks like it’s been fitted using Barry’s spirit level.

And it’s Kimbers that’s at an odd angle, not the camera.

It was level to begin with but we have some "large visitors" who land heavily and its slowly toppling! Namely Pigeons, Jays, Magpies and even a crow or 2!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

I believe you promised one of those to me, during the 5th bottle, at Edge Hill.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

TBH I have no idea what happened that night.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Pfft I don't believe that having drunk with Sparky a time or 2!

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Just been having a look through the Elite workshop manual posted by Bib's.

When is he last time you saw an exploded view of almost every part and showing how they work and how to repair them. Would any mechanics from say the 80's on wards know how to fit a set of brushes to a starter motor or dynamo. Those pages alone are worth keeping for those of us who work on the older more genteel model's.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
47 minutes ago, Clive59 said:

Have you got the link to it John? Can't find it yet.

cheers, Clive

Been looking for a deal for my wife as her car is getting close to 30 months old of a 36 month agreement and POW! Peugeot have hit the market for 3 days only ith £6000 off 208 Allure Premium 5dr on PCP. That means with no deposit, 3 years £189 a month. However the dealer has offered me £1500 above her settlement figure on her Kia so that makes it £149  month! that nothing! Happy Days, deal done. 

• Gold FFM

What made me Happy Today.

After sorting out the fuel and timing issue with the Black Elite she is now starting off the key for te first time in about 18 years as far as I can tell by her history. Result for LotusRescue. She is now heading for an MOT on Friday although officially she no longer requires one, but it will be a bit of reassurance for her next owner. Happy Day. ☺️

And yes, the belts were changed. :)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Been looking for a deal for my wife as her car is getting close to 30 months old of a 36 month agreement and POW! Peugeot have hit the market for 3 days only ith £6000 off 208 Allure Premium 5dr on PCP. That means with no deposit, 3 years £189 a month. However the dealer has offered me £1500 above her settlement figure on her Kia so that makes it £149  month! that nothing! Happy Days, deal done. 

What is they say about some people falling in shit and coming up smelling of roses. You never mentioned the bonus of the money saved on Wendy's car can be spent on goodies for the Evora. Ooops, maybe shouldn't have said that.

Come on Shengen zone! Do what (the majority of us) we want!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44632471

• Like 1

From that ^^^^ article:

"Migration pits southern Europe against the north.

Italy and Greece smoulder with resentment at having been left alone to deal with migrant arrivals. Meanwhile, northern countries blame the south for not patrolling their Mediterranean borders better and for having, at least in the past, enabled migrants to "slip away" northwards towards richer Germany, Austria and Sweden

Migration slashes the EU from east to west too.

Newer member states from Central and Eastern Europe never signed up to the post World War Two "all for one and one for all" vision.

When it comes to EU solidarity and burden-sharing, they are fervent non-believers. They determinedly turn their backs when Italy and Germany plead for migrant quotas."

So to decode the speak there in those quotes. Europe is in jeopardy because:

1. Southern European countries that have been lazy and poor in paying for their own existence through inefficient tax collection and blatant tax avoidance have expected and demanded that the hard working north pays for them.

2. Countries who joined from the the East have just expected the wealthy nations of the West to pay for them to have more  nice things for no effort.

The net result is that you could argue that Britain, France and Germany are expected to pay for, or make up everyone else's shortfall and when we say enough it really pisses those everyone else off!

Remind we again why brexit is so bad? LOL.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Drinking shit loads of beer all day while you lot sweated and toiled all day.

See you on the other thread tomorrow 🙄

• Like 1

Dave.

So what did you buy off Ebay in the state you were in at the end of the day ?