Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 162 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, cbclotus said:

Fine looking car Dan .Stunning .....Mike

Mike, the TLF sponsorship for just the rear quarter window is worth 250k a year and I have two 

Been at club lotus day at castle Combe,made me feel young😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Outstanding!! 

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

Yup, standing by!  That was a great day out.

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

44 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Count me in!

We saw true love that day :wub:

IMAG0061.jpg

Or lost it!

PKPS2NZeO-zs-TeshkJ6MhiQZIweSDK84UbGuexFUsQLCvI5b2n4eizZ19Ac6YbRQavC310uIXNfduPrBhhE7BdhU2G-JjBKvMKMoQGpObteybfk4IHRuXiqL2Db7Mr6UPH2hFICYpcpQMtEEVPdFTZTI35e6N2LZHML_GQwN0YRiYtexq9cmHTPCJadCSd0KIv0YsGIu2DSDdC8s71v8RK_WTxcwp5AJ04qrOCtosYZm4jhliC0gIo_TK6DfO5PvBMXkcxHH94K0Io27A1znEPZ3SFfejEUOX4Td5aT4ZXOsYizg6iCXmdwAedPLHCjaHxscwyVj8ZcXAQNgt0QmulRCvZKNRZSdNgvo2kDbtD8KvjxE4u0Y7TshGj4q4H0JBkR0dp1_pigTB2d_UT-sMtT133KWJYzgQOunHv8MyhNTnZjxZUfYW9B9jX51RUFNU4Ym-PlkDdTcT4F4az1xAR2RTY80KfKP5ujT5AM_vJxfY-SKp3Nnyc87WAIdrI8nCB20Q3fTsO_ggTbDr9iGqFNtdODOSJ2K5sZeUFRhzYfip0xc9KCaXceskx1qs-OW1VxIaia1HYkdhZHibNkxJoKdQdqxh0TBA1cgvxhEqkkF_ZWcMxZI0RXxJ3DZIhGzUc0iLRFRloQ6N5oPMpM1Vf_KNiov9w=w684-h912-no

• Haha 1

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

• Gold FFM

WTF was I doing!?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

43 minutes ago, Kim.com said:

Or lost it!

I think not 😂🤢

1927D8D1-CDF7-4120-A9CA-81E8AC9597AB.thumb.jpeg.33745f9c04da59f4685248ca3ea7dcca.jpeg

• Haha 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

Anyhoo, just got my recon starter back from the polka coaters.  Very pleased.

IMAG3134.jpg

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Anyhoo, just got my recon starter back from the polka coaters.  Very pleased.

IMAG3134.jpg

Can’t wait for SteveV8 to see that. Reckon he’ll have to buy one.

Margate Exotics.