Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Page 9 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

Bibs

• 2 years later...

I'm struggling to pay my FFM. I don't do Paypal so is there anyway I can simply transfer the money via my bank? I'd just need an account number and sort code.  

Sorry posted in 'Gold FFM' by mistake.

That would be great mate. She's struggled to transfer for whatever reason and obviously I'd like to continue as a FFM. :)

A very very small price to pay for the benefit of being a member on here.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 17/01/2020 at 10:17, Bibs said:

5 years on, we're now at 329 FFM's out of 18,815 members

6 years now, 2,000 odd new members since then and 21 new FFM's, we're at 350 now. The last new member to sign up as an FFM was November last year.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I think it's a poor show from members who post regularly or who have been members for years and are not FFMs.

• 2 weeks later...

@Bibs We have a had major PC / phone failures (Paypal insisted I get a text before I could continue using account - EU directive apparently 🙄) which meant I didn't initially receive the membership renewal email and then couldn't pay. Could you set up another invoice and I will pay as work arounds are in place / problems solved. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Marc

• 4 months later...
On 07/08/2021 at 14:06, a7esk said:

Upgraded my membership couple weeks ago any updates on cleaning products arriving.

Can you please PM me your address and I'll make sure it went to the right place. We use the address on your forum account and often it's not up to date. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.