Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Jokes & Gags thread - Page 37 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Jokes & Gags thread

Bibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

They'll last a lot longer than the vehicle.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Certainly will be harder to break and less prone to letting you down.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

And you won't look like a Footballers wife sitting on the chairs!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From a Jaguar forum 😄

Why didn't the Germans bomb the Lucas plants during WWII? The Germans considered Lucas an ally.

The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."

"And the Lord said 'let there be light'...Joseph Lucas replied 'no way, Lord, no way'."

Lucas denies having invented darkness. But they still claim "sudden, unexpected darkness".

Lucas--inventor of the first intermittent wiper.

Lucas--inventor of the self-dimming headlamp.

The three-position Lucas switch--DIM, FLICKER and OFF. The other three switch settings--SMOKE, SMOLDER and IGNITE.

The original anti-theft devices--Lucas Electric products.

"I've had a Lucas pacemaker for years and have never experienced any prob..."

If Lucas made guns, wars would not start either.

Did you hear about the Lucas powered torpedo? It sank.

It's not true that Lucas, in 1947, tried to get Parliament to repeal Ohm's Law. They withdrew their efforts when they met too much resistance.

Did you hear the one about the guy that peeked into a Land Rover and asked the owner "How can you tell one switch from another at night, since they all look the same?" "He replied, it doesn't matter which one you use, nothing happens!"

Back in the '70s Lucas decided to diversify its product line and began manufacturing vacuum cleaners. It was the only product they offered which didn't suck.

Quality Assurance phoned and advised the Engineering guy that they had trouble with his design shorting out. So he made the wires longer.

Why do the English drink warm beer? Lucas made the refrigerators, too.

Alexander Graham Bell invented the Telephone. Thomas Edison invented the Light Bulb. Joseph Lucas invented the Short Circuit.

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: check the position of the stars, kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting: "Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant."

Lucas systems actually uses AC current; it just has a random frequency.

Lucas is an acronym for Loose Unsoldered Connections and Splices.

In the 1980's Lucas tried to get into the newly burgeoning PC market, but they discontinued the product when they couldn make it leak oil.

Lucas Factory motto, put in a good day's work then home before dark.

Why is there no death penalty in England? Lucas makes electric chairs.

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bloody brilliant!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...