Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elise/Exige picture & video thread - Page 19 - Elise / Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elise/Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

7 minutes ago, Techyd said:

Interesting that Schmee has another Elise on his channel at the moment which he says was the very final Elise every made - its in the brightest orange known to man and does look pretty amazing I have to say!

It's not his. And it is allegedly the last 250 CUP. Not the last Elise, as Lotus kept that one. Elisa has the last customer Elise. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM

I've emailed on Facebook Tim Burton (Schmee) to highlight this and included a screenshot of Elisa's COP, as his mention of the final Elise was beginning to grind my gears. His team said they would pass the info on to him, but not heard back from him in person (not surprised to be honest).

Like @jep has said, as far as I'm aware his friend has the final Cup 250 Final Edition (probably the last customer delivery from factory of an Elise due to the gazillion layers of paint Hethel had to apply 😄) and Elisa has the final final final customer Elise as far as I'm concerned (both feet in the Elisa camp my end!).

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

Yes, I knew it wasn't his, just on his channel at the moment.  Like you say, final 250 and final 240, with the latter being the final final!  That's a nice thing for Lotus to have done, I hope she keeps it and drives for years to come 🙂 

Presumably Matt Windles was a late build as well, I think he said somewhere he'd bought one - be nice to know what spec his is at.

• Gold FFM

I think Matt Windle might have mentioned he'd bought an Elise Final Edition in @Bibs interview video  from last year. Could be wrong though.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM
On 10/06/2022 at 11:40, EuropaSman said:

I've emailed on Facebook Tim Burton (Schmee) to highlight this and included a screenshot of Elisa's COP, as his mention of the final Elise was beginning to grind my gears. His team said they would pass the info on to him, but not heard back from him in person (not surprised to be honest).

Like @jep has said, as far as I'm aware his friend has the final Cup 250 Final Edition (probably the last customer delivery from factory of an Elise due to the gazillion layers of paint Hethel had to apply 😄) and Elisa has the final final final customer Elise as far as I'm concerned (both feet in the Elisa camp my end!).

I am pretty sure the featured Schmee Elise 250cup is quite special as i would imagine it is the heaviest final cup250 produced.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...