Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 237 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is that @cocopops or @PaulCP's old car?

The hethel in the essex blue, and motorsport green, with the red interior is a lovely motor indeed.

• Love 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had my Elise s1 that long (Oct 2023), however, I am  very much liking the Evora, maybe when I can no longer get in the s1? 

Regards, Geek

Geek squad 3.jpg

Congratulations.  

Evora easily the greatest drivers car of the last decade. Probably.  

A hidden legend.  

• Like 1

Wider tyres....typical of designers drawings, cars look better with bigger tyres and wheels.....but for road use, skinny tyres are much more fun and better feel. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Mellow Yellow said:

Have you had the wheels repainted in BMW style "shadow-chrome"?  thinking of same for my 400.

Here a better image .

IMG_9303.jpeg

• Like 1