Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 176 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 06/11/2020 at 22:49, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Sorry, don’t like it.

Sometimes, when you’ve nothing nice to say, don’t say anything 😉

@HowardRoark I think that looks quite effective, the mirrors might have been better staying black perhaps, at least from some angles and maybe some matching red piping over the rear diffuser to complete the look at the back, though it would would need to be quite thin piping - some other posts on here somewhere have done something similar to good effect too!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Techyd said:

Sometimes, when you’ve nothing nice to say, don’t say anything 😉

But some babies are ugly and so just call it as you see it. The parents will get over it 

If you don't want people calling your baby ugly don't post pictures. That's why I don't post pictures of myself.  😜

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

What complete and utter nonsense. Really?

I don't think the red is bad at all and actually, what does it matter what I think as long as the OP loves it? It's his car and he has the right to do what he sees fit. No issue here at all on that.

But christ your attitude for me sums up what is wrong with the world these days. Oh better not say out loud we don't like it for fear of hurting their feelings. Nuts.

All he said was he didn't like it. Hardly slagging it off!

By the way OP, I quite liked it but actually though it looked bland from the rear as no red on the diffuser. So the scheme did not look balanced.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

If you don't want people calling your baby ugly don't post pictures. That's why I don't post pictures of myself.  😜

Good idea for a new thread, go on and give us a laugh. I promise to join in so you can laugh too B-)

I disagree, it is an attitude that says people cannot say what they think. We all have the right to speak our minds as long as we are not being rude, nasty or disrespectful. That post was none of those things, it was just an honest statement of fact. You say to think before saying so maybe you should have thought before you responded as you did. I personally find your rebuke much worse than the original comment and totally unnecessary. But then you may have gathered that.

The small print.

• Gold FFM

I don’t like it either would be a knightmare to keep clean - I simply couldn’t have a white one and it’s why I don’t buy white cars. 

My buddy has a white T6 and it’s always sparkly clean - I hate the thought of white - but it looks stonking.

That GT looks wicked - love the accents. 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

That line up is something else @LotusLeftLotusRight - was the first Brooklands outing for me that - first time I saw @CHANGES car in the background and first time I sat in an Evora.

here’s to 2021 and a similar outing 🙌👍🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹

And the first time I saw the orange esprit in the background which started my whole esprit dream 

Only here once

50 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Have some stripy GTEs. MB World May 2015.

@Barrykearley Wow was that 5 years ago..   That was when I got a bollocking from the track womble for lighting up the rear tyres on parade laps...  Oh happy days ...  Didn't you do a video with commentary in the old David Coleman style.. 

17935312242_b8d47d618e_z.jpg   

Well someone had to show the new GTE's how it was done .. :sofa:

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
53 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

That line up is something else @LotusLeftLotusRight - was the first Brooklands outing for me that - first time I saw @CHANGES car in the background and first time I sat in an Evora.

I’ve some video somewhere. I’ll see if I can dig it out.

• Thanks 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

11 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I don’t like it either would be a knightmare to keep clean - I simply couldn’t have a white one and it’s why I don’t buy white cars. 

My buddy has a white T6 and it’s always sparkly clean - I hate the thought of white - but it looks stonking.

Have you ever owned a white car?  Man do believe it’s hard to keep clean.  It’s actually a LOT easier to keep clean vs dark colors, especially black.

I have never liked red wheels on cars.... saw a white GT with red wheels at Gator MS, wow did it look incredible!  

• Like 2

I agree @NC25T in general re dirt. My wifes previous pearl white car was easier to keep looking respectable than her current car.

One exception though is height of summer and red and yellow streaks of bugs and their insides. A real bugger 😂🤣 on white.

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Ah, seeing the old MBW pictures reminds me I was in that special display area too and those GTEs were gorgeous.  I recorded some grainy dashcam of the on track "parade" laps, which were rather more spirited, and there was a nice pic of mine in the wet.  Did Guy Munday do the live commentary?

IMG_7134-600x400.jpg.43ea040bd093aabae0c4d7afc4ebd74b.jpg 

• Like 1

So I don't watch YouTube much, and if I do it's very very rarely Auto Related, but this guy has an Evora hes doing stuff to, (I have no idea why his comments are off).  He must be doing some serious driving to mount a huge wing, or maybe he knows something I don't, I know they're quite popular as much as I hate them.

Regardless pretty car, and kind of cool to have Lotus stuff show up on my feed

• Like 2