Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 208 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Thanks @Giveitfish Yeah I was up around the B6255, the shots were on the Buttertub pass. I'll definitely be going back, it's a great place to drive.

I was aware that you are around there from the history of the car. Was glad to be able to take it back to it's old back yard as it were. Must admit, I did have to dodge a few sheep. One in particular was absolutely adamant that it wanted a piece of road and wasn't going to shift. I wondered if the car looked too friendly to them, being white and all...

• Like 1

Hope you hung some furry dice in the windscreen? And wore your Burberry jacket and matching race bootees. Was it the annual Broxburn bring what you brung carshow? 🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Was it the annual Broxburn bring what you brung carshow? 🤣

No, it was billed as the 'Ayrshire Motor Show', held at Ayr racecourse. It was organised by the same folk who do the one in Dumfries, which I've been to before and which was very good, so I was a tad surprised/disappointed with this one, :cry:.

If you want to go to a good car show in Scotland there is only one these days.  It is the largest too and run by BVAC at Thirlestane Castle, Lauder.

This year Sir Jackie Stewart and the likes of Mark Webber, David Coulthard, Darii Franchitti, Allan MacNish etc... should be making guest appearances

There are some smaller ones ie Moffat that are also good

Erm, actually there is a very good one run further north at Glamis and the Lotus North East Scotland lot will be there in force.

The Lauder one sounds great, but the thought of listening to the witterings of Sir Arrogant of Arrogant Stewart have put me right off. I'd rather spend an evening sticking pins in my eyes whilst listening to Sean Connery guffawing about how great an independent Scotland would be from the angle of a tax exile! Plenty of videos of that crap about.

Edited by Bravo73

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Did you make good use of your subwoofer and crank up the tunes @Alfa2Evora

I would ask if you did any doughnuts in the car park, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to get sugar on the leather...

• Haha 1

Nice Harvey 👍 I will keep a lookout for the UFO on my travels. Plenty of great roads south of where you stay. The old Jim Clark stamping ground of Duns, Charterhall and Berwickshire are fantastic, as you probably already know? Inland, the roads of Roxburghshire, down to Kielder and Northumberland are great too. Fast, twisty, long sweeping curves, challenging, no PC Plod etc..

Enjoy

Edited by Rambo
Typo's !
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Greyvora said:

Out for a run in the Scottish Borders this weekend, so many great roads and scenery.  

Borders run.PNG

Lovely colour combo with the silver wheels there.

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That's one of the Winace ones, it's @Alfa2Evora's car and looks superb in the flesh. Dave will be along to confirm which one shortly I'm sure.

The small print.

Looks like https://www.elise-shop.com/evora-gtc-front-bumper-evora-evora-s-evora-400-p-503341.html ?

That's the one!  :thumbup: said Dave - see  July 11, 2021..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For some reason, the 400 does not seem to get the love it deserves and yet they are fantastic cars.  That car looks a million dollars, I don't normally like grey cars but it just looks great.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The small print.