Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 182 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM

Good afternoon Danny,

Unfortunately this is what I have just received.

We are waiting for the car to arrive so cannot confirm a delivery date until the vehicle is on site with us.

There is currently a backlog at the docks due to a IT system outage so as soon as it arrives, we will be in contact!

The vehicle is in the UK so in stock but we have requested for this vehicle to come to site which usually means a quicker turnaround time but unfortunately all vehicles which are booked out from there or due to arrive on site have been held up due to this IT outage so this is what we are currently dealing with.

Once we have an update, we will be in contact to confirm the new delivery date.

So with this in mind, I am hoping it will be ready as soon as possible but any further updates I receive I will make sure to forward to you.

Kind Regards

LOVE IT, NO MENTION OF COVID 😀 IT WAS MEAN'T TO BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY! 

Don't visit the Esso place on the A1 at Scotch Corner then. On the way back from the Seriously lotus day in early May I had to stop for fuel, 99RON stuff.

£1.89.9/litre :( Never again will I use that place for fuel :censored:

• Confused 1

• Gold FFM
On 15/06/2024 at 09:01, C8RKH said:

Probably going to get howls of derision here, but both my Evora's, and my VX, have lived on Tesco Momentum 99 Ron. 

No criticism from me as I use it too - almost all the time in the Alfa and every 3rd or 4th fill in the Evora. However, the last tankful the Alfa got left me with a very sick car. Running perfectly before, and for about a mile and a half after sticking in £70's worth then it was coughs and splutters, engine light on and limp mode getting it home.

AA recovered to the local Alfa indie, where they're currently trying to fit it into their otherwise booked-weeks-ahead workshop schedule but their preliminary quick inspection suggests a tank full of crap. Tesco are disclaiming any responsibility despite my having now identified 5 others who've suffered the same at the same station on the same weekend. One of them said that the pump ran out of fuel while he was filling so sounds like we all got the rubbish dregs at the bottom of the storage tank, :censored:.

6 minutes ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Tesco are disclaiming any responsibility despite my having now identified 5 others who've suffered the same at the same station on the same weekend. One of them said that the pump ran out of fuel while he was filling so sounds like we all got the rubbish dregs at the bottom of the storage tank, :censored:.

They can disclaim  all they like, but if you get together, the evidence is strong and you can FoI the information re the petrol storage tanks capacities and last fill points.

Standard practice is to disclaim all liability, and this usually deters people from going further, which of course is what they rely upon.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

England International Football - It’s still shite

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

13 hours ago, mayevora said:

England International Football - It’s still shite

It's the expectation from the fans and press that we have any chance of winning that makes me laugh. It's all taken too seriously.

We should take a leaf out of the Scots book - they're always just thankful to be there, granted that doesn't happen too often, and just want to have a party to celebrate just being there. Apart from the utterly delusional First Minister the Scots know they have no hope of winning so are just so much cooler with it.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.”
https://www.friendsofliverpool.com › ...
Bill Shankly's

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Thought you would be driving back in your new yellow Emeya.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Neighbours had an unwanted visitor in the night last night. Nobody’s ring doorbell picked anything up. Tossers! 🤬

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

• Sad 3

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, mayevora said:

Neighbours had an unwanted visitor

Would have thought you would be OK in Kingsteignton.

Bloke I used to know had a collection of classic Italian supercars ca. 1990. One day he went into the garage attached to his house and found that someone had broken in and poured Nitromors paint stripper over them, including a Ferrari 308 GTS which Roger Daltrey of The Who had had painted in a special custom paint job. The cars were repainted but the Ferrari had to be returned to its original colour. I don’t think any images of its previous paintwork exist, unless they are tucked away in my “archive” somewhere.

• Sad 2

• Gold FFM

🤷‍♂️ WHY? 

Is this what is considered to be a “laugh” now? 😔

• Sad 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

Bearing in mind we were at St Bart’s hospital to fix a problem with the last procedure…

Briefly, the surgery appears to have gone well but, (and there’s always a but when St Bart’s hospital is concerned) Nuria was told that antibiotics would be given before the procedure to counter act the new wire and replacement battery. The surgeon came at around half 4 saying that the procedure went well but, he had ‘forgotten’ to make sure the antibiotics were given and that they were going to administer them late. It then turns out that the antibiotics were actually indeed given at the time of the procedure. So, Nuria has now had a double dose and one of the possible side effects is that she could end up with tinnitus. I suffer with tinnitus and it bloody annoying. The nursing staff have said that she could/should complain and I think we will. Nuria is still in hospital for the night, though they did say she would be from the onset this morning. I wish she was home with me, I’m no doctor but the level of care here would be farbetter!

You really couldn’t make this up! Reminds me of the carry on film set in the hospital!

• Sad 3

Forgotten, is that like negligence in medical terms?

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Wow, not what you'd expect from Bart's!  That needs to be investigated as it really should be close to impossible.

So, she did OK?  Keep me informed...

Ah, just seen your PM!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Yes @C8RKH it is negligence. Even the nurse thought it should be investigated. We will put in a complaint once I get Nuria home.

• Like 1

Yes, you're right, first priority is to get her home and settled. 👍

The small print.