Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Top Gear - New Series - Page 32 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Top Gear - New Series

Hey that's not a bad choice, I am looking forward to the new shows a bit more now!

Not saying it is going to definitely come off or be everyone's ideal but interesting even so.

chipp

• Like 1

Even with Matt LeBlanc on side, TG can't be any worse than "Episodes". I can't believe they're still making that drivel.

Never before have two previously great British comedy actors like Tamsin Greig and Stephen Mangan nose-dived so dramatically into producing such inane banality. Green Wing it ain't. Still they're probably enjoying the Hollywood lifestyle too much to care about that!

Let's see now........Chris Evans and Matt Le Plonk. Yup, it simply needs one more total bell-end to complete the trio.

I don't know why the BBC doesn't pull the plug on the life-support machine and let the patient slip away quietly, instead of the farcical poncing around trying to recreate something that ran its course.

Margate Exotics.

Looks like Eddie Jordan has now been confirmed. Well, that's me getting my hat, my coat, and getting the hell out of here......:getmecoat:

This is not looking good, though who knows, maybe it will be wonderful.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Eddie Jordan......wtf.........really......?

I can't do with the bloke........I think I'll watch the old repeats on Dave instead

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Haha, if I stopped watching stuff just because the presenter / star was a twat, I'd be left just watching repeats of Dad's Army and the original Open all Hours! Oh wait, that's all I do watch these days, that and it "Ain't half hot mum!". Jeez, I'm getting old....

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

heres the new line up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35548081

Formula 1 commentator Eddie Jordan and German racing driver Sabine Scmitz are to join the new series of Top Gear.

Motor journalist Chris Harris and TV presenter Rory Reid have also been signed to co-present the programme.

They will join Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc when the BBC Two programme returns in May.

wow....nowt like delegating......

don't see the point of Chris Evans when there are that many people presenting a program

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

They have shrunk Chris Evans in that pic. I can't believe Chris Harris is shorter than Eddie Jordan. I can't believe anyone is shorter than Eddie Jordan, except for Bernie Ecclestone.

So Chris Harris's wildest dreams have come true. And what a bloody waste of everyone's time to pretend that ordinary punters had a chance to become a Top Gear presenter.

To be frank we'll all watch it and probably moan about it as usual, so not much will change. But it's hard to see how that group of people could really be genuine friends, like the previous three, and any attempts to force that cameraderie for the camera will stick out a bit. It could be toe curling but moaning about Top Gear is a British institution, along with the weather. At least now we have two big budget car shows to watch.

• Like 1

What a load of crap. Drag in a member of the public. How PC can you get and how utterly bollox.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Its the BBC. Why pay 3 when you can pay 6!  6 for pity's sake. Really

Whinging about the Beeb is a bigger tradition than whinging about Top Gear!

Glad i got that Prime deal for £40 now for the year.

The small print.

Interesting....

We don't know what the format of the show is going to be yet so I would be surprised if we see all of them together doing stuff like the previous trio.

I have to say I am well pleased to see Chris Harris in the mix, hope he does all the fast car reviews.  Not so pleased with EJ and not sure what he will bring unless they are going to ficus on F1 a bit more

1 minute ago, Nelly9000 said:

.  Not so pleased with EJ and not sure what he will bring unless they are going to ficus on F1 a bit more

It will be the Beeb's ONLY F1 coverage so expect a 5 minute race weekend roundup from Eddie. Pathetic.

The small print.