Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 98 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Think this was the Evora test mule? Took this at Hethel.

IMG_9434.thumb.JPG.0ac165079cab4c66c24850813e10a7ac.JPG

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

First time I've seen a Cullinan in the wild. This one at my local Booker wholesaler this morning. Someone in retail obviously doing well in these difficult times. Even uglier than the photos suggest. Like one of the new electric taxis on steroids. And look at the crap (entitled) parking. Four ruddy spaces!!!

PXL_20201107_102343944.jpg

• Sad 1

On 08/10/2020 at 10:49, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I was just browsing TLF and stumbled across this advertisement.

xEzXiSa.png

That Evora looks familiar I thought. Sure enough it’s the 2009 LE I bought in 2013 and re-registered E9ORA, which is now owned by another TLFer. First owner Al (also on here) originally registered it OO07ALN I think and retained that number for his second Aquamarine NA. It was then put on SN59FYK and owned by a gentleman in the Fenland area, before I bought it from an independent car warehouse operation and re-registered it E9ORA. I probably still have the old number plates in my garage. I wonder where/when that track photo was taken?

This was taken the day I bought it.

9EtcE3V.jpg

I think I know this car and where it lives, I am pretty sure I go past it once a week most weeks. Just nice to recognise a car on here very close to me 👌😁

• Like 1

Kimbers, that video is superb, thanks for sharing.  The Elite was on another level to the previous Lotus cars, it looked so sophisticated, a car for the jet set.  Olly did a superb job with the design, it was up there with the Ferrari 400, Bitter SC and Lamborghini Jarama. 

I remember seeing an Elite for the first time in 1979 and my jaw was on the floor.

Was watching a video of the 1991 motorshow, and this was shown, M200 Speedster - not seen this before. Is it still around?

spacer.png

• Like 2

Bonhams 2012 auction at Goodwood it was unsold. It went to a collector in Holland, according to Peter Stevens writing his blogs on M100.

The car was hastily completed for the 1991 Motor Show, having been ignored as a design study previously by Julian Thomson, who replaced Peter as head of Lotus Design. The interior fabrics look like they were inspired by an 80's bikini. Paul Matty Sports Cars made it a road-legal car by commissioning Ken and Neil Myers to get it running (not sure when this was but prior to the Bonhams sale 2012).

Justin

• Like 2