Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 44 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

• Gold FFM

Suns shining today - have had to get the Herald out of the back of the garage. Nice chance to take a picture..... Herald goes to her new home today. Anyone want to buy a Bentley - I need a 4 pot esprit !!

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Only here once

The owner must be gutted. :cry:  Always been my favorite Ferrari the F40.  Crazy thing is that piece of burnt metal is probably still worth an absolute fortune, as ferrari thermal issues go this is a major one!  Very sad for the car and the owner. 

A

On 24/09/2016 at 12:32, silverfrost said:

The owner must be gutted. :cry:  Always been my favorite Ferrari the F40.  Crazy thing is that piece of burnt metal is probably still worth an absolute fortune, as ferrari thermal issues go this is a major one!  Very sad for the car and the owner. 

Very sad indeed. :( Ever since seeing one drive into Brooklands just in front of me, I've taken a real liking to the F40... It's replaced the Testarossa as my favorite Ferrari (I blame Miami Vice for that).

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Why would anyone park up a Miura for almost 30 years?

Edited by USAndretti42
Struggled to get video embedded 'cos I'm old and forgetful

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Not really a barn find though is it? From what he says, the family always knew it was parked in their garage gathering dust. They just never got round to getting it back on the road until now. The fact that it's now worth well into 7 figures is probably just a coincidence...

Joking aside it's a lovely thing and sounds fantastic, I wonder if they really will keep it? If not, I bet the new owner will have it restored to perfection, which would be a shame.

Well remembered -  thought I'd seen the garage before

Been sitting since 1992 according to this

• 2 weeks later...