Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 74 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Henry Catchpole + Lotus = ❤️

Car Throttle uploaded this yesterday as well

Is it just a coincidence or an evidence of Geely's plan to raise brand awareness with Lotus glories of the past? I like it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That Esprit 300 video was brilliant - what an amazing car that is! Henry really does to car reviewing well - great style that just seems so right👏

I wouldn’t sell my Turbo Esprit for much but I would for a Sport 300........plus a few quid clearly😉

I find one thing strange about the Leno's Garage videos. If wikipedia is to be taken as gospel there are three production companies and five producers not including Jay involved, and no one has thought; 'we can get better on road sound than this'. Granted to do it right would take a bit more time and effort but when you're looking at a car like the Bugatti, it'd just be so much sweeter, rounder, with dedicated engine sound, and who better to have the resources to bring you the production. 

• Gold FFM

Looking through old photos I came across these from, I think, a Silvestone GP in the early eighties.

This is about thirty years before I bought my first Lotus and I didn't really know what I was snapping

S22C-819012822381.pdf

S22C-819012822380.pdf

Hold on while I try to work out how to upload files!

Edited by Kevin Wheeler
Trying to work out how to upload!

@Kevin Wheeler It's good to see the cars, but look at the advertising boards...the Ambassador, now there's a car that would have been best left on the drawing board!  I remember my Dad having one for a very short spell as a company car, it was in the dealers more than it was on the driveway, he should have got a Lotus.

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, KennyN said:

It's good to see the cars, but look at the advertising boards...the Ambassador, now there's a car that would have been best left on the drawing board!  I remember my Dad having one for a very short spell as a company car, it was in the dealers more than it was on the driveway, he should have got a Lotus.

And my wife learnt to drive in an automatic Metro. About as far removed from a St Tropez Esprit as you can get. (She cannot drive my Esprit as she passed her test in the automatic!)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

And my wife learnt to drive in an automatic Metro. About as far removed from a St Tropez Esprit as you can get. (She cannot drive my Esprit as she passed her test in the automatic!)

Perfect set up

• Haha 1

Only here once

1 hour ago, silverfrost said:

Matt on here has the moulds if you fancy cutting the roof off yours :P

I think I have enough to do on the TE. I would love one though!

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

A lot of love for Europas over here  :thumbup:   A guy round by me owns a black Europa with a rear mounted wing spolier,   Also racing seems or used to be very much eaier/cheaper to get into,  regs may of changed now though,  past a model shop last month with cars in the window, went back a few weeks ago to see what they had as i was after the Fujimi S1 model kit to do some kit bashing with. 

The shop only had metal cast cars sadly, but they pointed me in the direction of a local hobby store,  went up there and chap sitting behind the counter was wearing a jacket with a lotus badge stiched on, always a good sign, asked him for the kit, and he took me straight to the shelf !

Sat down with him and he still owns an esprit, a turbo se, also used to race plenty of cars Alfas, fiats, and a lotus 7, just weekend racing by the looks of the pictures, really nice guy and even gave me a 10 percent discount :thumbup:

A