Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 145 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 08/12/2023 at 01:28, Bibs said:

Run through Lightroom and Topaz Denoise :)

Topaz Denoise . . . think I was served that at a Nouvelle Cuisine restaurant once. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fair few I've never heard of there

• Like 2

in the trash can..........

Edited by Dave Eds
  • Like 1

Dave.

I remember viewing a S2 Esprit. The owner had a serious collection of classic Ferraris, Porsches etc. Without being prompted, he stated that out of all the cars in his collection his favourite was his Elan+2. I’ll never forget that statement.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. Not mine. Although it does look very similar. Mine’s a year newer and has a light interior. I watched that video a few days ago. My car seems more reliable than that one. Not something you can say about a Lotus very often 😂

Edited by Bibs

Well the fuel cut off should not be effected by bumps in the road. Nor should the exhaust. No MOTs before 2018 (may have been on a private plate though) and only 3 in 6 years - covered 600 miles - might be part of the issue.

I noticed wrong side decals, steering wheel has Dickens badge, nose has ACBC, no map pocket, what is going on with the choke, and why those speakers when the car was re-trimmed.

• Like 1