Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 126 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

It was brilliant mate.  5 stars!  Nonstop thrills and spills!  I reckon they'd cast Statham as you in the movie.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...

Impressive! And I thought I had some crazy loads in my Esprit... I probably would have taken out the roof and put the tree on the passenger seat but this is way better. 🙂

• Thanks 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
On 11/11/2021 at 09:55, gvy said:

Indeed Brands Hatch 2013 , The Esprit timeline.

One of each type esprit, (1976 -2004) placed in order of production. It was great. Also the only time I was in the UK with my esprit.

They needed an S2.2 for the timeline, so that was reason enough to cross the pont.

Unfortunately, the red S1 didn't make it to the track, so first we had the blue S2, then there was a JPS S2 that also wasn't on the track, so my S2.2 was second in line followed by the essex esprit, an S3 and a turbo esprit and then the stevens esprits up to the last V8 models.

Is it just me or is there no S4 in this lineup?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

12 hours ago, ramjet said:

Is it just me or is there no S4 in this lineup?

I am not sure,

There is a red SE highwing ( with an afterwards modified nose Thomson style) 1992-1993

Followed by a yellow S4 ( also Thomson of course with the wing halfway up the rear) 1993-1996

Followed by a black 300 sport ( Stevens style and OZ rims) 1993

Followed by a blue S4S ( Thomson, OZ rims) 1995-1996

Followed by the green/yellow striped GT3 ( V8 wing added?) 1996-1998

Edited by gvy

• Gold FFM

You're right. The yellow car is an S4. Just looked odd when the tailgate was open. Silly me.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

19 minutes ago, Gis said:

Since the video above doesn’t work

Works for me, looks very nice to :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

• Gold FFM

Awwww, fanks mate!  I'm still a Photoshop amateur, so this was good practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Thought for a moment this might have been @Sparky 's drive...

https://twitter.com/motoringguruUK/status/1483335270166679554?s=20

• Haha 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

Haha, I know exactly where that is as I look after both his TEs, and a couple of XR3is!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

To correct the Twitter post, this drive contains a TE, an HC, two XR3i Cabriolets, an MG Midget, and an old Merc SL.  So, only 2 Esprits.

• Like 1