Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 95 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

4 hours ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

That looks like Nautilus Blue. My GT3 is one of 2 in that colour. Are there many other Esprits around in Nautilus Blue?

It's Lotus Racing Green metallic.

Margate Exotics.

7 minutes ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Yes. Even when mine looks green it's not that green. I probably took a photo of your car if that is at Lotus 70.

Yes, it was at the 70th, the colour looks drab in dull light. The one I really like is the Evora green that Bibs has. That’s so nice!

Margate Exotics.

I am glad he eventually found a pigeon to buy it! .... errrrrrrrrrrrrr no hang on, I meant I hope you enjoy it!!

(seriously, I have no doubt it's a very nice one!! :thumbup: — and the blue ones are the fastest anyway!)

• Haha 2

I stopped watching when he claimed the last models had a 6-speed gearbox...

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

He has an Esprit (looks a lot like mine!) and he just talks about Ferraris!

Jim McLeskey Richmond, VA USA

• 2 weeks later...