Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ian's S4s refurb - Page 83 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ian's S4s refurb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Looks very neat and tidy Ian. The crinkle finish on the cam covers and chargecooler has come up a treat but the looks of it. If I can get mine even half way to that standard I'll be happy.

I've got to do something about the rats nest the previous owner called the wiring loom at the back of the engine on mine at some point - not looking forward to trying to sort that lot. Will probably wait and deal with that when I do the belts on mine for the first time this coming winter.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• Gold FFM

Mine is painted red. I'm not sure how much mine can be trusted in the originality stakes though, given its chequered history

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Was the Spirt level on the wall setup to aid with getting the engine level?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

Don't bother talking to me unless you've done at least another 61 miles.

Edited by Sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

Don't bother talking to me unless you've done at least another 61 miles.

:whistle:

B5019E7B-C3E8-434F-8A06-10666029B95A.jpeg

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the cams are now timed 104/104, so that may also have made a difference to engine running.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.