Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 25 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Postal voting again coming under suspicion. It’s a method that seems to being widely used to skew elections. We’ve seen it in the uk - now it appears we have dead folks voting in the US.

It’s about time postal voting was banned.

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Rudy Giuliani and the Donald.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Trump's bordering on fascism, with a growing anti-democratic stance, he's seeking to undermine democratic process to further his own political agenda. The GOP should call him out and oust him asap. If you're going to support Trump's tactics, just make sure you're aware of whether you're supporting your political ideals, or whether you're supporting the undermining of a legally endorsed political process.    

• Love 2

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, PeterG said:

119 year old (dead) voted. https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/

I don't get anything useful when I go to this link?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

That Trump has done and said enough to his supporters for them to avoid mail using ballots and vote in person is what will become a very convenient statistic to underpin his challenge should be lose; that the democrat win came by way of mail ballots, which he will of course claim to be fraudulent.

I predict a riot!

32 minutes ago, Techyd said:

That Trump has done and said enough to his supporters for them to avoid mail using ballots and vote in person is what will become a very convenient statistic to underpin his challenge should be lose; that the democrat win came by way of mail ballots, which he will of course claim to be fraudulent.

I predict a riot!

For us that are stuck here with this con artist/person, that is our fear!

Later,
Eldon

Why does anyone have any other expectation of any politician. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green etc - they are all the same. It is all about them...

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, Techyd said:

I predict a riot!

For that to be true the democrats would have to only have ballot votes? Shirley it is all the democrat votes that count toward a victory?

🇺🇸 is becoming a laughing stock.

2 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Trump's bordering on fascism, with a growing anti-democratic stance, he's seeking to undermine democratic process to further his own political agenda. The GOP should call him out and oust him asap. If you're going to support Trump's tactics, just make sure you're aware of whether you're supporting your political ideals, or whether you're supporting the undermining of a legally endorsed political process.    

please put here a table with the number of conflicts/deads/wars during the last 50 years that implied the USA and after that we will speak about democracy, fascism or any fucking concepts that approximately nobody is able to define anymore.

welcome to 1984.

35 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I fear we are on the verge of being cheated out of another four years of comedy gold.

You can say that because you don't live here and have to deal with the fallout. ☹️

• Gold FFM

Tracy and I have fine friends all over the USA, and spend a significant amount of time there.  I genuinely fear for their safety over the coming months.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Did you just steal that from my FB page? 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

28 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

One thing I don’t get from this glacially slow vote counting in some states is why they keep drip-feeding updates with interim results. What purpose does that serve? Only the final tally counts (or should do!).

It varies from state to state. Nevada and Arizona are now giving updates once or twice a day at the most. I believe Georgia and Pennsylvania are still working on Election Night policy.

Later,
Eldon

11 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Postal voting again coming under suspicion. It’s a method that seems to being widely used to skew elections. We’ve seen it in the uk - now it appears we have dead folks voting in the US.

It’s about time postal voting was banned.

Reality Check

Jack Goodman

Posted at 18:0118:01

Fact check: Dead people can’t vote

Viral tweets alleged that dead people were casting votes in the key state of Michigan, adding to a Trump-led chorus of unproven “voter fraud” claims.

Michigan authorities now have hit back, calling the rumours “misinformation” – and noting that votes from dead people are rejected.

The viral tweets supposedly identified people who had cast an absentee ballot despite being born at the turn of the century and having passed away.

One of the men in the posts seems to have been mixed up with his father, now deceased, who shared the same name and address, according to the Politifact websiteLocal officials in Michigan told the website that the son’s ballot was erroneously attributed to the father.

We’ve seen other isolated cases of allegations of “dead people” voting – most also explained by family members with the same name, or technical hitches, such as voters being instructed to enter a dummy date of birth if they can’t initially find their voter registration record online.

The rumours have been repeated by influential accounts, including those of the president’s son Don Jr – who of course also shares a name with his father – and the UK's Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage.

• Like 2