Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 1996 anyone here - Page 2 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 1996 anyone here

pete

19 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Got to say the V8 with those wheels really suits dark metallic - only has around 64,000 miles by the looks of it. That needs rescued

Barry's climbing into Thunderbird 2, even as we speak.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Stick my details on it chap

care of which mental hospital:zorro:

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Bazza, if you're really into that kind of masochism, pop over.  You can fill your boots on this SE without any of the financial burden or spousal abuse.  No, don't thank me.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

That looks like my old V8 I sold 6 years ago. Mine was on a private plate that I sold with the car but GOM was the original plate! (I did see the private plate for sale shortly after he bought it) Those are not the AWI Monoblocks that I had. Mine went to a chap in Essex and he also had another Esprit. Can't remember his name. Still looks nice.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I can whip that box out in less than an hour ........

I bet it can also take plenty of money out of your wallet in less than a hour also......:P

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

Hate you bunch of morons. Now I have a link I can see all the slanderous comments. Just bare mind, I WILL be back in the UK at some point so be prepared. And I will have earned a few coins in the process. So a hunting we will go. Barry you will be first to get it and why so long to take out a gearbox. Frightened the wife may catch up with you. Better go as this wee warning will have cost me about a fiver in data but well worth it can CU guys really soon. 3 weeks down and more Dollar's in the kitty. 

Keep em ♿ ? 

On 15/03/2017 at 18:15, Barrykearley said:

Don't - if he was up for selling at the right price - I've a garage I can hide that from the wife in 

He wants more than a fiver Barry 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I spent over £10k on it just in my last year of ownership also. Can't be that much wrong with it surely.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi Alan

I haven't a note of the VIN number anymore. I know I did have it at one time The only thing I definitely remember was it was 3 cars up the production line from @Jukka V8 as we took a lot of pictures with the two cars together on one of the factory visits that Bibs organised a number of years back.