Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SOUP - My new series about my Series 2 - Page 9 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SOUP - My new series about my Series 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am now the most excited man in the whole of history.

The Cortina’s fine, probably just needs a wash.

And no one really cares about the Range Rover.

So... I’m ready when you are. Just gimme 5 minutes to put the kettle on. 

Sudders and Dany

Fair enough.  And I suspect you’re not the only one.  I just couldn’t think of anything pithy to say about the Range Rover.

Obviously, she’s a lovely 1970’s icon. And looks, to me, to be pretty much done. Just need to hang the doors, or not, and she’s good to go, right? 

(That’s probably what I should have said)

Hurry up, tea’s getting cold. 

Sudders and Dany

23 hours ago, Suddabym said:

And no one really cares about the Range Rover.

And so do I!!

Forgive me George @GTK for I have sinned............

This turned up on Saturday....

IMG_5228.thumb.JPG.919996aa0399fdae52cc5523658d612f.JPG

Just giving her a little TLC before using in anger as my new tow truck :) Only £1600 for a yr 2000 109k 4.0lt V8

• Like 1

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

ha I think they're a lot of car for the money. You only have to drive one to appreciate how good they are, and they're of that age that they've some advancements while not being difficult to work on. Well wear man!

On 23/05/2018 at 13:51, Suddabym said:

Obviously, she’s a lovely 1970’s icon. And looks, to me, to be pretty much done. Just need to hang the doors, or not, and she’s good to go, right? 

It's actually a '91, the mustard one is '70's, and you'll hate me when that comes along. I'll be going full obsessive on that... but Esprit first ;)

I flipping wish the Vogue was close, well it is, but I spent the last three days preparing a hand full of rusted out parts. There's a little ways to go but I'm trying to speed up the process [least on video] as much as I can now. 

90’s?!  I’m Saying nothing. They made some... cars in the nineties.

...but lovely and nice white S2 Esprit first. 

Whisper it - Lotus, better.  Others cars, not Lotus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

There's a little bit of Esprit in here, just a little mind you, near the start too ;)

They say if you don't watch the whole thing, and like, and share, you'll have seven years bad luck. You can take that gypsy curse to the bank 🤠

• Like 1

Dude, don’t listen to that lot.  The Rangey is ace.  You take your time.  What do they know, right?  I’m loving the whole 90’s vibe.  Just a few panel gaps to go.

Esprits are passé, anyway.

l liked that X1-9.  Loads of unique features.

• Like 2

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM
20 hours ago, GTK said:

2. GTK [aye]

possibly? Don't they say the sure sign of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result 😀😀

And it has to be a YES from me. I mean a conversation on a V8 and chickens at the same time. Well time he came home to roost.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

So George if we get this to 10 yes’s it’s got to be game on? So @Sparky, @Chillidoggy, @Bibs, @Steve V8, @Stuart Monumentetc, etc please add as many as poss can I reckon we can get this done and learn about crooked numberplates and chickens what’s not to like 

so 

1. Dan E 

2. GTK 

3. John Walsh 

• Gold FFM

I have no idea what I'm voting for, but if it involves Kearley, you're all playing a very dangerous game.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I seriously have no feckin idea what you're all on about.

• Love 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I seriously have no feckin idea what you're all on about.

Me neither - I’ve read about a recent change in lickable adhesive on postage stamps though

• Haha 2

Only here once