Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
When you open the garage ....... - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

When you open the garage .......

Dan E

Dan, Hope you have not gone all eco on us and traded for two wheel sweat machines!

Seriously though I hope the dream machine is safe having work done? ?

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• Gold FFM

Dave, well no the black bike is the boys and the other one is two years old and the wife's and has not moved since purchase apart from when I need to get the lawn mower out. 

The black one has disappeared to a secret location in Watford for some TLC. I am sorry I can't talk about but it might be near Sparky's but keep that to yourself. TELL NO ONE! 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Remember: "I have no recollection of that, Senator."

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Mark the house is awaiting full refurb just redoing the planning as when we looked at the first lot of plans we got through it was massive and there is only three of us so have shrunk it down considerably, well that and the amount of cash it was going to swallow. The garage becomes a snug with a new garage built separately on the side. 

Your right though about the gap under the door but I am loathed to do anything about any of it because it's all going to get ripped out soon. It needs to be soon as it is falling apart daily ?

Missing my car already only been gone a day 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

She says she misses you too, but things just aren't working out lately.  She wants to stay with me for a while.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, Dan E said:

the house is awaiting full refurb just redoing the planning as when we looked at the first lot of plans we got through it was massive and there is only three of us so have shrunk it down considerably, well that and the amount of cash it was going to swallow. The garage becomes a snug with a new garage built separately on the side. 

Build it massive chap :thumbsup:

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Can't afford it mate. It was a monster with a granny flat on the side for him. Decided I will just kick him out whe I have had enough and save some cash ?Also means I get a bigger garage/office separate from the house. 

• Gold FFM

I'm sure I've seen that in a spotted section drifting round a roundabout and doing burnouts from some traffic lights....... just saying

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

?, he was doing doughnuts on my drive so I wouldn't be surprised. Just took it out for an hour it is flying. 

I cant believe I got away with that dis board in that pic. 

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

he was doing doughnuts on my drive

I hope he didn't leave sugar on the carpet. :) 

It's getting there......