Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Delco-Moraine ABS Deletion - Page 13 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Delco-Moraine ABS Deletion

• Gold FFM

I did that as well for exactly the same reason and following the same thought pattern.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The next batch should be available in a few week's time, thanks to @Miguelfor making the fabrication adjustments I asked for.

I now have 3 of the current batch of 10 allocated, mail me as before if you're interested, RHD or LHD.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Getting bored fitting them now.  Can't you invent something else?

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

The drain kit is a masterpiece, and needs to be productionised. I have several people waiting!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 1 month later...

The fabrications have been completed thanks to @Miguel so I can now supply kits again. If you're interested, mail me espritservobrake01@yahoo.com with the model, year and whether it's RHD, or LHD, no obligations. I have 6 kits left available at the moment.

Margate Exotics.

Hi Jacques . I did once manufactered a set, I mean that were just the parts to be mounted in the gutter of the bodypart. Later I found out they were available from SJS. Are they no longer available?  I still have the plans, so if not available from SJS, I can check at my supplier.

• Gold FFM

The drain kit was a major modification to original, preventing the inevitable leaks.  It is nothing like the Lotus solution, and only 2 were made.  They exist on Ian's S4s and my GT3.

• 3 months later...

No doubt people have time on their hands right now, I’ve just sent 3 kits off this week, and as a result I now have only 2 left. At the moment I have no idea if or when I will produce another batch so if you want one of them mail me, and I’ll see what I can do.

Margate Exotics.