Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018 - Page 11 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018

martynv

• Gold FFM
57 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Margate, Farmyard and Watford Exotics board meeting.

Sparky it was hot today but two sunglasses really. X

• Haha 2

Cheers Martyn for another well organised and fantastic day. Lotus certainly showed the way today with a superb line up cars, it just gets better ever year..... if we get more cars next year will have to ask them to move that old B.A Trident out the way.😃

Cheers, 

Steve 

• Haha 1

Martyn

Many thanks for organising a great day. We really enjoyed our first time to Duxford and were disappointed to have to leave early but we had to wave Arsene Wenger off. 

• Like 1

Martyn

big thank you for all your hard work organising such a big turn out of lotus motoring !

never seen so many lotus cars and certainly was the first othe Evoras I had seen apart of mine in the last 3 months.

my partner and daughter enjoyed the day at Duxford and my first ever car show , so I was a bit unsure of the day goes?

big thanks to Bibs and co for helping me sort my leaky boot think I may have finally pinpointed the source ?

lovely weather and glorious background soundtrack of Spitfires alike was a memorable day.

home journey was very civil and glanced at my MPG as I parked 38.1 so didn’t cost the earth to travel there and back lol 😜

• Like 1

Great range of cars - looks good displaying them (mostly) by model.

Sorry I missed out - hope I have the same reason for missing out next year

There's a meeting this Thursday in Herts for anyone who wants to pop along and tell me all about it :)

what a fantastic event.  I had to make a sharp departure due to child meltdown so sorry didn't get to meet everyone.

thanks for organizing martyn.  The lotus pitch absolutely stole the show. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
14 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Great shot Sparky!

Cheers Mark!  The colours were calling to me...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bibs said:

Thanks Andy, Michelle will be pleased with that footage. ✌️Nice one 👍

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

3 hours ago, top-plumber said:

Thanks Andy, Michelle will be pleased with that footage. ✌️Nice one 👍

Great footage but you need to relax and trust her Wayne... don't look so anxious and let Michelle check nothing is coming ...😉

• Sad 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think.