Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora 'Sports Racer' Club! - Page 10 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora 'Sports Racer' Club!

pete757

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...

Good to see you too, a good day out all in all, apart from the rain. Nice to see the Essex Esprit take a prize home too...........

• 6 months later...

@Mellow YellowI think it would look stunning with silver wheels. I think black wheels are just meh!  But then again, as I say, we all have different tastes which is why good looking girls get dates too.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

These may help your decision. Admittedly these are grey and diamond cut but if I had to choose a solid, it would be silver all day long.

IMG_20180526_195340.thumb.jpg.2658a6f981a923e35ae8f11440cbc5ca.jpgIMG_20180526_195329.thumb.jpg.2a76edeebe5e932dc541f0104bf81aff.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ADR

I think I was there that day when you're tyre popped off @mik - over near Haddington way wasn't it?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I do like the diamond cut ones, could get mine done same but more £££, more time and they won't guarantee the result as they can't tell what they're like under the paint.  @Doug Ashley, already have pics of yours! did toy with anthracite as a middle ground, prefer it to black but, if I change them I think it will be silver.  Can't find a pic of one that's had them done on the net though.

'spect I'll still be mulling it over at the end of the year, I forget the wheels when I'm in it 😀

I'm lucky the Parkway guys took some great pics and left them online, then also couldn't believe my luck when that actual car came up a few months after I started searching & settled on that spec.

To be fair, I think with the black pack on nightfall blue, you're best off with either black or silver (or I'd be tempted to see what a satin bronze looked like...).

I believe your car is the one Will Blackham sold last year, to someone who really needed an IPS & resold it fairly quickly?  The year before that, alongside mine I was trying to hunt that particular one down after seeing an old Lotus Silverstone ad.  Enjoy! 👌