Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 246 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

On 28/03/2023 at 18:15, Dave Eds said:

Still at £100k, but they have not yet bothered to take any pics of it which seems a bit strange. Over 2 weeks....

I wonder if it’s the same one they’ve sold at least twice before? Although it looked black to me. This was when they first had it in at their old place. It was originally specced by a customer who changed his mind and switched to another car.

H8GdAVj.jpg

• Love 1

Don't think it is as @DDubya phoned them about it (we spoke about this at a gathering recently), as it was he who had agreed to buy a black one, but the seller backed out at the last.

It was for sale privately on Ph and Seloc I think for a few days at £24k. Owner (can't remember who) is on seloc and had owned it for 7 years I think. Seemed like a well looked after if questionably modified car.

• Like 1

It was on PH for a couple of weeks at ~£24k with all the parts to return to original. But looked like a dealer bought it and listed it on Autotrader without the parts mentioned. After being listed on Autotrader four a couple of weeks it disappeared. for about a week and back on yesterday , so possibly a buyer fell through.

Another JPS liveried special has just been listed. Assume it's the same one that's been for sale for a while and is sale or return because it has the same mileage. If it is a different one then the 'like no other' description isn't exactly accurate. 

Was this a factory limited run car? Assume so with plaques fitted. 

Https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295644579782?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=yuADTnTMRMW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=GkC5fiO-Tei&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

3 minutes ago, jep said:

I don't think Hethel factory ever produced this. If they did, not their finest hour. It ain't no LF1 

Justin

Well, it's quite a bit more tasteful than an LF1 at least. Wonder if it's a dealer special?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

Another JPS liveried special has just been listed. Assume it's the same one that's been for sale for a while and is sale or return because it has the same mileage. If it is a different one then the 'like no other' description isn't exactly accurate. 

Https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295644579782?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=yuADTnTMRMW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=GkC5fiO-Tei&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

It rings a bell with me because of the mention of Guernsey in the advert. 

Not my cuppa 😕

7 hours ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

No, not with that ‘World Champion’ decal. That is just a copy from the JPS Esprit. 

The title of the ad also says ‘V6 Manual’. There is a distinct lack of a gearstick in any of the pictures which might make me think that it is actually a manual. 

7 hours ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

I'd take a 430 sport without the wing but it's the apex predator of the Evora world. 

There is also only 1 430 Sport in the UK. And it isn’t Empire Green, I’m afraid. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the GT410 and yes quite a speed difference.  2020 MY car and feels really well developed Evora over its time of production.  There was a Emira on order , so glad I cancelled now. 

• Like 2

Are you calling me a lunatic @jep? Really? What the hell...

Oh, ok then 😜👍

Someone posted up the Emira IPS interior in tan. Looked nice. Hmmm, maybe an Emira IPS as a daily? But then, I could buy an Exige 350 and an Evora NA Sports Racer for the same money ...  The lunatic in me is veering to the latter 

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!