Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 220 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

The blue Evora on Ebay is one of the 10 aquamarine Evora Launch Editions and the only one that was specified with a paprika interior. The other nine cars, including mine, have the oyster interior. I recall this car being for sale at Central Lotus a few years back, just as the advert says.

It seems keenly priced at £26k. It's shame that the advert lacks interior photos. I wonder what condition the driver's seat bolster, passenger airbag and dash top centre seam are in.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

Another aquamarine blue Evora on the market, but puzzled about this one because it doesn't appear to be one of the 10 Launch Editions because it has a charcoal interior.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13948629

Screenshot_20220929-210247_Chrome.jpg

20220929_210854.jpg

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM

UPDATE: The aquamarine Evora in Guildford was first registered on 5 November 2009. I think it's likely to be an early base model car.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, EuropaSman said:

The blue Evora on Ebay is one of the 10 aquamarine Evora Launch Editions and the only one that was specified with a paprika interior. The other nine cars, including mine, have the oyster interior. I recall this car being for sale at Central Lotus a few years back, just as the advert says.

It seems keenly priced at £26k. It's shame that the advert lacks interior photos. I wonder what condition the driver's seat bolster, passenger airbag and dash top centre seam are in.

Cheap ain’t it - can’t see that hanging around.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

@James555 that's interesting. Maybe Andy Graham missed yours when he did the Certificate Of Provenance for my aquamarine LE back in 2015.

• Gold FFM

The 87 UK Launch Editions figure comes from @windymiller's Certificate Of Provenance which was produced a lot later than mine quoting 88. My question now is were there 10 or 11 aquamarine Launch Editions sold in the UK?  One for the Launch Edition thread I reckon. Other than that I think a CoP is a worthwhile addition to any early Evora's history file.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EuropaSman said:

Interior photos seem to have been  added now bolster is showing wear  but airbag doesnt seem to be too bad (from what I can see). Seems to be priced low. But maybe its a reflection on current market situation 😬. There seems to be a higher than normal amount of early cars on the market at the moment.

The early Evora's are at the lower end of the price range. Maybe it's those owners who are feeling the pinch most with current economic situation.

They are still great cars with beautiful lines and now they have become a modern classic, they are the most affordable. What's not to like?

• Like 1

Looked at AT this morning 32 cars and I am sure 3-4 years ago there was at least 40-50 

even at lower bracket numbers are smaller but I suspect there is a few more on sale as it’s now post summer and people  think before winter arrives best sell ? 
I think unless I win lottery keeping my car especially when I parked up against newer Evora last week my ugly child got equal attention ?  

Another reason there might be more Evora's for sale in Sept. cf. August is the imminent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 arrival of the Emira.

People might need to release a large chunk of cash (£30-50k) to subsidise final payments etc....

Edited by Rambo

On 26/09/2022 at 17:41, Rambo said:

Looks nice. But it's white 🤔

White cars matter you know!

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Ive been searching daily for the last few months to purchase as a fun daily for around 30k ish to replace my Z4 si but few and far between really, id imagine most are seldom used just like my vx 220 turbo, hoping over winter that special one will appear just a case of being very patient.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209220009748

This Evora really is a good one. It's done 7000 miles in the last 6 months without any issues. The paintwork is beautiful, as is the interior.

In 30 years of multiple Lotus ownership, it is one of the finest I have known. 

It's not my car but I know it well.

Justin

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eddietiv said:

Ive been searching daily for the last few months to purchase as a fun daily for around 30k ish to replace my Z4 si but few and far between really, id imagine most are seldom used just like my vx 220 turbo, hoping over winter that special one will appear just a case of being very patient.

Which z4 Si do you have, year? 
is that a coupe or convertible?