Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 193 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Early Evora are just so perfect, I don't like any messing with them. I've owned mine for 4 years and adore it more now than ever. 

Gold wheels have a place (LF1, Scooby) but it don't do it for me on Evora. All black interior also not my bag, it needs a contrast stitching as a minimum.

Hopefully it finds a home soon 

Justin

5 hours ago, Ba55uma said:

It was there since October 2021, originally advertised at £29995

Got all three packs and full lotus service history. Nice colour too. 

Has it got all three packs as didn’t premium add an armrest? 

why are the sport button and traction control button indented position? 

If I was looking, personally gut feel it doesn’t sit right with me on the above and finishing choices of rear lotus badge, the front “stone/ mud” guard bent the wrong way, the wheels looks a dull finish, the interior maybe prepped with too much cheap finishing products to make it look shiny. personally wouldn’t be one for me, but being the cheapest out there it does offer entry level ownership to fettle with and spruce up. 

22 minutes ago, jep said:

but it don't do it for me on Evora

Oh I don't know, I think this looks gorgeous too! ;)

Lotus Evora GT410 Sport & Honda e - Page 1 - Readers' Cars - PistonHeads UK

and this

image.jpeg.959ee155ddb319c1128162555cd790f4.jpeg

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nah, dat gold don't work dude. And I prefer the small NA wheels - but that definitely puts me in a minority, most love larger wheels (including the designers of such automobiles).

Justin

• Like 1

I hate black wheels and diamond cut wheels, especially when just the rim is done. Again, lot's love them so as you say, we're all different.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Celica said:

Has it got all three packs as didn’t premium add an armrest? 

why are the sport button and traction control button indented position? 

It's not got the premium pack as far as I can see because in addition to no armrest, the centre console sides and the lower half of the dashboard are fabric covered. I did notice though that the sill covers are all leather. I bet that they were retrofitted to replace the part fabric/part leather covers, no doubt as part of the interior mod including covering the dash switch panels, which wasn't exactly well executed hence why the sport and traction control buttons are indented. The button module probably isn't properly attached to the right hand switch panel.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

Mars Gold metallic wheels 

IMG-20211203-WA0004.thumb.jpg.c940cbedd35181cba251c273b42ba930.jpg

1 hour ago, EuropaSman said:

It's not got the premium pack as far as I can see because in addition to no armrest, the centre console sides and the lower half of the dashboard are fabric covered. I did notice though that the sill covers are all leather. I bet that they were retrofitted to replace the part fabric/part leather covers, no doubt as part of the interior mod including covering the dash switch panels, which wasn't exactly well executed hence why the sport and traction control buttons are indented. The button module probably isn't properly attached to the right hand switch panel.

The sills in leather made me assume premium pack. I could be wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Who said they dont like diamond cut wheels on a Evora are they mad.

Me. And you know the answer to your question without needing to ask it!  ;) 

Sorry, but I just think the diamond cut outer rim band looks cheap and naff.  No offence meant at all, as we know, we all like different things which is why even good looking slim girls get chatted up!

10 hours ago, jep said:

Some folk have no idea what they are missing out on

You are so right Justin. Saw on Facebook some guy in the US was trading in his Macca 570S for a new Evora GT as the Evora just gave him more driving feedback and enjoyment on the road. Now that is high praise indeed as the 570 is a cracking motor vehicle too.

• Like 1

The small print.

Sport 410 (correct name despite stickers/decals suggesting otherwise) - I am not aware was ever spec'd by factory with Ohlins suspension.

I rather thought that was the USP of the 430. 

Happy to be corrected.

Justin

• Thanks 1

I still don't understand all the Evora model names.....I adore Lotus but Evora naming is woeful.

Sport 410 but decals are '410Sport'. GT410 Sport...I would go on but I've already lost track.

Justin

• Haha 1

It’s a Lotus tradition that they clearly committed to decades ago…..! Turbo Esprit, Esprit Turbo…..we’d be here all day naming all the other examples!😉👍

Esprit naming I understand. Essex, HC, SE, Sport 300, S4S - I could follow it. 

I think I got lost from Series 2 Elise, esp when Toyota engine came along.

Old age probably.

Justin

8 minutes ago, sunbeamgls said:

This has low miles, but over £50k for an SR IPS?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224766133068?hash=item34551b034c:g:jfoAAOSwU8phvvd~

That had a deposit placed when it first came up for sale, buyer could not get finance, think they have taken another deposit. Is being detailed ready for sale. So price does not seem an issue.

19 hours ago, jep said:

I still don't understand all the Evora model names.....I adore Lotus but Evora naming is woeful.

Sport 410 but decals are '410Sport'. GT410 Sport...I would go on but I've already lost track.

Justin

Glad I'm not the only one that struggles with the model names.

I've got a GT410, with no mention of sport on the decals. I believe probably more often referred to as Phil Popham spec...but it says GT410 Sport on the registration docs, so I'm none the wiser.

Curious to know how many of these "Soft Sports" were produced. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MrBlueSky said:

I've got a GT410

Fab car, I think originally a US spec and the CEO liked it so much, he insisted Europe had one too.

Don't worry about the V5; my 340R is listed as a MPV. My 1996 Elise is apparently an Elite.

Justin

• Haha 1