Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 31 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

1 hour ago, ramjet said:

Here you go. Just on our News. I kid you not.

A National Australia Bank employee caused a mass evacuation and a professional cleaning of his branch after going to work and telling everyone he had tested positive.

He was not.

He was sacked. 

Good.

I've seen a couple of reports in the UK about yobs coughing and spitting at the police - and one yesterday when some youths did the same to a 70-year old. I think, in the present circumstances. that should be viewed very seriously. 

52 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

So - this is what I’ve been arguing and battling with - plain stupidity.

we have a barn which we Airbnb - a few days ago a booking came in. Due to arrive Today

Unbelievable..........

ps.... got any vacancies I could do with getting away  :whistle:

• Haha 2

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, KAS-118 said:

Good.

I've seen a couple of reports in the UK about yobs coughing and spitting at the police - and one yesterday when some youths did the same to a 70-year old. I think, in the present circumstances. that should be viewed very seriously. 

Common assault, or if you have a good prosecutor, attempted homicide.

It is about time, worldwide.

What? Too much?

6 minutes ago, Bibs said:

They'd be pretty dim burglars, everyone is at home!! :lol:

20 broke into a house near Melbourne just last night. Owners were there. 

• Sad 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

16 minutes ago, KAS-118 said:

Good.

Courts aren’t operating at the moment so these Neanderthals should be rounded up, locked up somewhere remote and, when the courts are operational again, just forget where they were put.

The rotten of society should just be left to rot!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bibs said:

They'd be pretty dim burglars, everyone is at home!! :lol:

It's already started in the Farming community - lambs, sheep, ducks, geese, chickens, etc.. being taken along with freezers being cleared and in one case whole commercial freezers being taken.

One group have been caught by a Farmer in Wiltshire - group of kids trying to catch lambs and garrote them (caught with the garrote in hand). These were taken into police custody and probably told what naughty boys they were!

Fortunately we only have cattle who are very protective of there young and have horns :devil:.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bibs said:

90206665_10164046381405377_5005619108851

but I can't do that without the right tools and fixings and the shops are shut (don't tell her about screwfix!)

Just now, march said:

Fortunately we only have cattle who are very protective of there young and have horns :devil:.

Better hope no one tries it on - if they got hurt, no doubt the law would come after you!

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM

It’s not what or when the politicians say things, the people will do whatever the hell they want. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Good job Corbyn and MacDonald didn't win then as they'd be dithering even more.

Overall I think the PM and the Chancellor have been doing OK in the circumstances. I think critics often forget that their biggest challenge is usually deciding what to have for breakfast each morning. I think the scale. The dimensions. The ramifications of messaging and decision making is immense. Not an easy job made harder by all the sofa experts who have a smidgeon of the facts and data and no responsibility for the ramifications, and the numbfooks and pedants who just ignore the advice anyway.

Maybe we could cut them a bit of slack eh?

hear, hear!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Courts aren’t operating at the moment so these Neanderthals should be rounded up, locked up somewhere remote and, when the courts are operational again, just forget where they were put.

The rotten of society should just be left to rot!

Put them in a large cell with Harvey "Winestain". Job done.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

2 minutes ago, SFO said:

because they cut down no of trains at peak hours!

No it is not it’s because they are not doing what they are told and locking down.

In the local Sainsburys yesterday , the beers wines & spirits section looked as though it was approaching Christmas.  I only looked from afar,  whole sections such as beers had empty shelves, but even wines and spirits looked depleted.

good. Lock them up until its over.  Plus give them a good hiding every day before breakfast of bread and water.

11 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

On a seperate (but related theme) - maybe this forum will act as more of a social lifeline than ever over the next 3-4 months. Pay your £24 and be happy. (is that ok @Bibs ?)

perhaps @Bibs could offer a small 'lockdown reduction' to encourage others to contribute financially. A discount code maybe: COVID19

😀

Justin

1 hour ago, scotty435 said:

No it is not it’s because they are not doing what they are told and locking down.

Ah, but many would say the PM was not absolutely clear enough on what was required....  Just read posts above this post for examples.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

This is real; I have a friend in the office that released it.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

33 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Ah, but many would say the PM was not absolutely clear enough on what was required....  Just read posts above this post for examples.

Gove " clarified" it this morning

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Boris and his advisors been saying keep your distance ( Two Metres ) for enough time for people to know how critical this is, can not see this being adhered in the above picture, some common sense needs to prevail, sure there are people that do not need to be travelling into London, and for there own safety and more importantly the safety of the health workers who do need to travel, they need to stop.