Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 46 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

There is this in the Daily Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/31/italy-demands-solidarity-germany-coronavirus-crisis-rifts-deepen/

Italy demands solidarity from Germany, or EU 'will cease to exist'
European Union in 'mortal danger' because of divisions over virus crisis, says former Italian premier.

Italian politicians took out a full-page advertisement in one of Germany's most prestigious newspapers on Tuesday, urging parsimonious northern Europe to do more to help the south through the coronavirus crisis amid an increasingly bitter rift within the EU.

MPs and mayors from across the Italian political spectrum implored Germany for help and lashed out at the Netherlands in the pages of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Germany's leading conservative daily.

They urged Berlin to drop its opposition to a proposed EU scheme to issue so-called "coronabonds" to raise funds to fight the crisis.

The rest It's behind the paywall.

Strange times indeed. Yesterday I spent 10 minutes in an online queue before I was granted an 'opportunity' to browse the Wickes website! Weird...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Same with Jollyes the pet shop I was numbers 1147 in queue so gave uo

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Bet she got plenty of offers to lift her to the top shelf     

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Where are they getting all the medical hardware from and where are they eventually going to put all the medical hardware?

The News here mentioned that we should be heading to our peak in May/June so I am expecting to be WFH for at least 3 months.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

7 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

I'm still taking my cars to Tescos and still getting filmed by every chav out there as usual as I enter and leave.

It's also good for my massive fragile ego, which needs a boost every now and then.

Chavs in Henley?

Gone downhill since we left! 😉

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, Mysterae said:

@Bibs So that's why they call them pissed'tens! 

But there's eleven

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Bibs said:

Promise I'm not panic buying but Virgin Wines are back up to speed :thumbup:

20200401_231905.jpg

That’s that socket outlet I sent my top sparks round to fit wasn’t it, we call him The Invisible Making Good Man and you can see why 😂

8 hours ago, SFO said:

very easy to spend other people’s money

Agreed. We'd be screwed right now if Scotland had voted for Independence at the referendum.

• Love 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Where did the V8 block appear from I got mine on eBay? I have the glass top but that's as far as its got. See you Christmas if Covid 19 doesn't

get me first. 

• Gold FFM

So had notification they Denmans Rexel are putting lots of staff on furlough now as well. Centralising supply capability to a few branches and using UPS to  deliver 

Only here once