Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The end for the Evora - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The end for the Evora

scotty435

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF @MrBlueSky

As C8RKH said, we would all like to see some photos.

You should duck over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well.   :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I kinda like the Emira shape styling whilst the Evora is a very stylish and purposeful design the Emira has gained the latest in design cues and technologies 

would I buy an Emira I guess if I was honest with myself I would however I can’t afford it so no point in useless speculation 😮

• Like 1

My parents had three TR7s. The best one was a gold 1981 5 speed manual convertible, which they let me drive ca. 1990. It had a Rover V8 transplant some time after we sold it. According to the DVLA website, it is still around but on SORN since 2015. I have no idea about current values. Yours looks lovely: what did it go for?

12 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

My parents had three TR7s. The best one was a gold 1981 5 speed manual convertible, which they let me drive ca. 1990. It had a Rover V8 transplant some time after we sold it. According to the DVLA website, it is still around but on SORN since 2015. I have no idea about current values. Yours looks lovely: what did it go for?

Like everything recently, they have been rising in value after a long time of minimal market interest. Got close to 10% of the Evora cost so I guess not bad depreciation over 40 years!!

• Gold FFM

Congratulations! That is a thing of beauty.  Whilst I'm in the queue for an Emira, I keep looking at the last iteration of Evora with no small amount of lust.

• Like 1

I drive both NA and a Sport410, having access to the 410 via a close pal. Love both but NA has something just 'right' about it, so I would be interested in your thoughts once you have bedded in your beautiful new car.

Congratulations.

Justin

• Like 1

Congratulations and what a fantastic colour combination dark green with beige interior. I went from a NA to a 410sport and never once regretted it. A totally different beast compared with the NA. Sure you are going to love it.

• Like 2

Thanks for that guys, particularly Scotty; my biggest fear is regretting selling the NA, so it's good to hear you never regretted selling yours. Will report back in a few weeks once the 410 is run in.

• Like 1