Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 6 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Thanks. Lots of stuff I have not see before. 

I am starting to like this car.   haha

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yeah, that is the bit I liked best.

I did sit the dark grey Emira at Goodwood but the person on guard duty was super keen to get people out of it again as quick as possible. I really did not have any more time in it that what you saw in my video. 🤫

• Like 1

On 14/07/2021 at 08:50, Evotion said:

They still haven't made wheels as good as those. BBS style, deep rim, spokes.. brake dust nightmare but epic.

They’re the early fit Compomotive split rims on my 81 dry-dump. Looked lovely but I always seemed to have at least two with air leaks 

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

So our Channel 7 News just had a quick report that actually had footage from FoS and publicising a car from it.

The C8 Corvette. :(

Sad that they would not cover the Emira since they were the featured marque and Lotus launched it there.

Just another missed opportunity. In truth, the C8 will unfortunately just be more popular here. Mind you it starts at ~$190k driveway for the 2Ltr.

A quick search that I did says $110k AUD for the Emira. If I convert 75k GBP to AUD I get $140k which feels more correct.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

5 hours ago, ramjet said:

Just another missed opportunity.

New channels publish what they want. Whoever put that news together is a probably just a Corvette fan, it's not something that Lotus could influence so there's no opportunity there to miss which is the case 99% of the time with the news. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Fair enough. I didn't think of it that way. Should have. Does Lotus plan on any sort of advertising campaign? I can't imagine that it is cheap, but the Emira deserves it. Big time.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

They lined up the usual influencers before launch so they could get their content out on the same day.

Other than that, I have not yet seen it advertised online in an Ad or magazine.

Quite frankly, given the success of the launch, they may not need to!!

I'd expect in a year or two as the initial euphoria wanes that they will start YouTube Ads, magazine Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.

• Gold FFM

Thanks for that @Cooper (Andy)

I wonder how it is worked out to pop up on YT?

How many people do what I do and wherever possible wait for the Skip Ads box and click on it to watch what I want?

• Like 1

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the Channel 4 programme about Lotus & Emira that followed the British GP Sprint race yesterday ...  It's on their My4 iplayer but you'll have to sign in or join ...   https://www.channel4.com/programmes/lotus-a-new-dawn

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

6 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Well blow me down ...  so we now start a new thread for each Emira video ? 

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Is the colour scheme of the top one on the configurator or is it to fool the photographers, in which case I think the name on the side gives the game away.

Ready for crash testing? 

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)