Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 41 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

My thoughts also, but want to see silver wheels with it first, think it will be fine. What interior and caliper colours have you chosen ?

On 22/05/2022 at 21:01, ramjet said:

If I was going to get one, I have to admit that these two photos of the green could quite easily tear me away from the Magma Red.

It's got me thinking.  Problem is there are so many filters on the photos that it probably looks nothing like that, clear if you compare the Yellow to the photos appearing on Twitter. 

• Gold FFM

You may be right Paul, but I admit that the way the reflections on it hide the shape in places increases interest to try and see what the car really looks like. Looking at the yellow car, you don't see the same play of shadows.

But as you say, may just be all the filtering. Looking forward to what people say when they actually see a dark verdant in the flesh.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Leading or just a fun day?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

5 hours ago, MJON said:

My thoughts also, but want to see silver wheels with it first, think it will be fine. What interior and caliper colours have you chosen ?

Tan interior and black callipers. I was tempted with yellow, but they don’t stay bright yellow for long. I have gloss black on my Evora and they still look good.they should also contrast well with silver wheels. Red were a bit boy racerish for me 😀

• Like 2

Anyone else noticed that the startup and reving noise on Shmees Museum video sound refreshingly different (but very similar) to the Evora 4xx soundtrack? Sure, this is very hard to tell from a video but I would like the Emira to sound a bit different compared to the old generation cars.

And the idea of induction noise on the air intake of the driver side... 🤤

Here two clips of the Youtube video with startup, sport mode valve open and some revs:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxvxJHbJpZAm7ssKYBAeeaSqkTEXITYcFs

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxVmMmW9bncG-Gm6Q14TxCwmKxoRi2KQbK

Golf bag… bah!

show me one with one of my wife’s “weekend” bags in there, and I’ll be happy… nay, astounded 😃

• Haha 2

On 25/05/2022 at 19:07, Bibs said:

image.jpeg

Again, really poor for Lotus to not release its own pics of the car. Fits a golf bag! Is this meant to be impressive? Haven’t looked at SM for a week and now only conclusion from the pics is: it’s a re-bodied Evora, with bigger wheels, less power, heavier, not as good front end.

Actually starting to look more awkward than an Evora.

Anyone seen any cars being built yet. Delivery is due in 5 weeks time. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, NotSoQuick said:

Haven’t looked at SM for a week and now only conclusion from the pics is: it’s a re-bodied Evora

Yes, an Evora Series 3, but Lotus wouldn't call it that because this is Lotus Version 2.0, the reboot, we are talking about. 

:getmecoat:

• Confused 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

Sweet. With black wheels - even better.

Those getting yellow will be delighted.  Probably should have been the launch colour really.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Great video!

still no clue what “the other” is supposed to mean! Marketing people should really get out more…

Yeah, I am a marketing consultant and still wince at that one.

So many things they could have said instead.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with For the Drivers.

I accept that the Emira 'may' not be as pure a drivers car as previous Lotus models, but it will still be a 'Drivers Car'.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel