Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 43 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Every time I see another photo Wish I got the Red.  The Silver.  The Green with the Tan.  Oh the White Interior looks awesome. 

Very photogenic in all the launch colours!  EXCITED!

• Like 2

Perhaps he has p/exd his Elise s1 that was for sale for the Emira ex test car.

Ha - we both knew somebody would say that! 😄

You have to take it in the spirit it was said to me - joyously.

99% of us will feel the same way. Lovely to hear somebody rave about the car anyway.

Perfect? No.

Wonderful, yes.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Personally, I find the pessimism of many very strange. What is wrong with optimism?

I am optimistic it will be fantastic as I come from 2 fast but heavy cars and the car is lighter and as fast, with decent sounding engine.

How can it not be fantastic?    Blimey, I remember my early Uno and R5 Turbo, or may mate's Peugeot I was in the other day, or the Passat that took me to Gatwick last week.

You must all have an Enzo, Carrera GT or Speciale!

• Like 2

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

can't quite figure out if this is grey or green, but like it regardless!

Edited by Mctaff

Somebody put a green filter or something on it.  It's gray.  Look at the area below the front where the intakes are, you can see it's Shadow Gray.  Also, look at the front wheel where you can see either a green light or filter at work.

I saw my first Emira on the road today on the M1 around 4pm heading south whilst I was on the way back from a works conference in Birmingham- AU22BVB Magma Red left hand drive. I’m assuming development car or demonstrator for Silverstone? Looked lovely 🤙

Edited by Leon

23 hours ago, Bibs said:

287650286_3372851489611326_3247544533089

Ha, if that was Sunday, we were there on bikes in the morning and sat at the empty table in front of the Emira. Just my luck, that space was occupied by a 370z at the time 🙂

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Leon said:

I saw my first Emira on the road today on the M1 around 4pm heading south whilst I was on the way back from a works conference in Birmingham- AU22BVB Magma Red left hand drive. I’m assuming development car or demonstrator for Silverstone? Looked lovely 🤙

Possible demo car or press fleet.  The recent press reviews have had cars with AU22BUx and BVx

• Like 1

On 15/06/2022 at 21:33, Bibs said:

287650286_3372851489611326_3247544533089

I find that photo rather strange Bibs 🤔 Why does everyone have their backs to the beautiful Evora and instead are staring at all the other junk in front? 

Edited by Rambo

11 hours ago, Leon said:

demonstrator for Silverstone?

Think dealers are still some weeks away from getting their fingers on one..

• Like 1