Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora prices post Emira launch - Page 8 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora prices post Emira launch

Cdm2018

Very nice but looking for a SC version, preferably 410 sport, trying to be specific with colour etc does limit the choice but as the discussion, prices do seem to be sticking.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

The only thing I would say with electric seats is that they are brilliant for long journeys in my experience. You can make small adjustments regularly very easily and safely to stop your joints and muscles getting tired, which is much harder (at least forward and back) with a manual seat. Electrics also often have more options.

However, depends on what your priority for the car is. If it's a sports car as a priority, it's not the most important point.

• Gold FFM

Interesting to see an FE Emira just dip under £80k on Autotrader https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202304126206342. Still a little way to go but I wonder if we will start to see an impact on the few Evora GT410 Sport’s currently for sale around the early £70k mark? Or maybe the Evora’s will hold given rarity, more power and 2+2. Watching with interest as a potential GT410 Sport buyer in the future ☺️

• Like 2

Can't see why the GT410 Sport prices would come down, as you have mentioned, it has more power, higher red line, 2+2 in most cases, a lot rare and ( matter of opinion ) better to drive.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, paranoidandroid said:

Interesting to see an FE Emira just dip under £80k on Autotrader https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202304126206342. Still a little way to go but I wonder if we will start to see an impact on the few Evora GT410 Sport’s currently for sale around the early £70k mark? Or maybe the Evora’s will hold given rarity, more power and 2+2. Watching with interest as a potential GT410 Sport buyer in the future ☺️

If anything, I'd expect the contrary ie GT410 Sport and the like to hold, or even strengthen. As more and more Emiras come on stream and flood the market then those later Evora cars will become more of a rarity and hence more valuable.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM
On 13/04/2023 at 12:43, philnotts said:

Can't see why the GT410 Sport prices would come down, as you have mentioned, it has more power, higher red line, 2+2 in most cases, a lot rare and ( matter of opinion ) better to drive.

Shhhh. I want one.

On 13/04/2023 at 12:43, philnotts said:

You forgot lighter, more downforce, staggered wheels, better power:weight, more rigid chassis, better sound, carbon fibre panels, wipers that work properly…

• Like 1