Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Period Pictures - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Period Pictures

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 08/01/2022 at 19:16, Greg | ValetPro said:

I guessing thats up at Hethel.

Not Hethel - much closer to you.

Jimmy smoked'em with Fords purpose built injected, 4 valve, gear timing with 11 gears and Chapman's beautiful Indy racer.

Jimmy skipped the Monaco GP to race the 500 with this Lotus 38 Indy racer and what a beauty Colin and Ford put together that year including using the Wood brothers as their pit crew from American stock car fame. I remember the day.

Jimmy really only lost the lead to pit and gas up. Not even close! 

Jimmy and Lotus also won the world F1 title again that year as Jimmy was unbeatable in his Lotus 33. Them were the days !!!

great picture,

cheers,

Richard

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mg4lotus said:

Range Rover design cue. 🤔

Not sure what you mean by that, but I take it as a complement. The original Range Rover was and is a timeless design imho. Just like many Lotus.

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.