Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rather forlorn S4S, Brighton - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Rather forlorn S4S, Brighton

slewthy

Did check.

No MOT. No Insurance and SORN.

Number plate itself could be good - starts M15

Its in a nice area but as the image shows, the house has not really been looked after either compared to all the others around it.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

29 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Show 'em the colour of your money and it's all yours 😉

Probably left there for a reason, had an issue. But is a shame to see it left like that.

• Gold FFM
On 20/08/2023 at 20:26, slewthy said:

Number plate itself could be good - starts M15

Not the unaccounted for S4s in the search I did recently then. From my data this appears to be a very early S4s.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

You would think they would at least cover it up!  If it was mine I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing its out in all weathers and has no insurance. I lost sleep when mine spent a couple of weeks not garaged!

I wonder if the owner realises how rare the car (and even more so the wheels!) are?

This is a heart-breaking sight for any car enthusiast, but particularly us Lotus and Esprit lovers. Especially when you think how these cars were revered (and priced) when new. Tragic, like the white G Turbo HC still sat decaying outside a house in a suburb of Swindon (for over a decade, at least).

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM
15 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Given his recent success with the red carb turbo, I’m pretty sure @Sparky would relish the challenge of yet another restoration project.

You know where you can shove that notion.  No more after this SOB.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.