Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit driving shoes - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit driving shoes

• Gold FFM

Hi there people

I have been wearing Puma Drift Cat 5 Trainers when I drive my Esprit. They are comfortable and the only shoe I have found slim enough (n a size 11) to fit between the clutch and the bulkhead.

I need a new pair and it looks like they have been discontinued (unless I want a BMW/Mercedes/Ferrari branded pair - and I do not!).

Does anyone have a suggestion for something that is restrained in colour, comfortable and narrow enough to fit in the pedal box?

Thanks

Kevin

On the road I'm most often in old Pilottis.  On track Sparcos.  Both narrow enough in size 9.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

The Puma’s are only available in a max size 8 in that link!

do they come in bigger sizes?

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Sparco previously offered a huge range of “fashion” driving shoes, but they seem to have reduced this significantly 🫤

Always worth checking out Okitsuka Tigers too. I got a pair of EDR78 recently and they are superb - slim design with good heel-pad.

I use the Puma Sparco speedcats - plenty of places to buy them, loads of colours, and usually at a good price too.

Give them a google.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
38 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I use the Puma Sparco speedcats - plenty of places to buy them, loads of colours, and usually at a good price too.

Give them a google.

Yep i bought a new pair on friday from Amazon size 10 for £60

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Dan E said:

That’s a steal, I can’t find anything for less than £70 including Amazon !

7 hours ago, Dan E said:

I’d worry about looking like an ageing bell-end who’s having a mid-life crisis whilst wearing them.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM
23 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I’d worry about looking like an ageing, BALD, bell-end who’s having a mid-life crisis whilst wearing them.

FTFY x 

• Haha 1

Hadn't realised Cumbria had chavs :harhar:

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I can wear these work boots. Size ten.

I moved my accelerator pedal 10mm to the right, my clutch pedal 10mm left and halved the width of my footrest.    image.png.609f3f62b7c7c635801001925d6f2ef7.png

DanR

• Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, DanR said:

I moved my accelerator pedal 10mm to the right, my clutch pedal 10mm left and halved the width of my footrest.

You must love the “lotus position” Dan !

• Haha 1