R.I.P. Jennifer - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

R.I.P. Jennifer

Alfa2Evora

So very sad to read this.

My condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.  🙏

• Thanks 1

It's getting there......

So sorry to read this, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Very sad to hear. Thoughts and condolences for you and your family at this difficult time.

• Thanks 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

So sorry to hear this David. Your devotion was truly special and I am sure her last hours, cradled by you, were precious for you both.

Remember the laughs, the smiles, the giggles and jokes, and the cuddles. The good times.

Stay strong my friend.

• Thanks 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

We've never met but I've read many of your updates about Jennifer here. Genuinely sad to hear of her passing.

• Thanks 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Oh Dave, so, so sorry to hear this.

The way she passed, in your arms was at least the way she would have wanted. 

We all send our love and condolences to your whole family. You know we are here for you if you need us.

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Just so sorry to read that sad news David. Thoughts are with you at this time. 

• Thanks 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I was shocked when I saw the title, and so sad for you.
Strange how you can get attached to people you've never met. Your updates painted a beautiful picture of your time together and at least you were together in the end as well.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Stay strong!

Filip

• Thanks 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

My condolences, too.

Very sad for your loss. I trust you will find comfort in the memories of your time together. Take a deep breath. She will want you happy and full of life for your next projects.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Hi David.

I have also read your many updates on Jennifer.

My condolences to you and yours at this time.

Michael.

• Thanks 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

That’s awful to read - sincere condolences. Wishing you and your family strength. 😔

• Thanks 1

Like others, I have been following your updates on Jennifer's travails and the truly admirable way you have dealt with it. All I can do is offer heartfelt condolences to you and those who knew her.  

• Thanks 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, it's been equally painful and heart rending reading your updates. 

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we will be thinking of you and all your family on Thursday and we all send our love and support your way.

Jennifer's life seemed full of Love and that must be a comfort for you. If you ever need to chat you know where we are (and where I am, happy to call you if you need a shoulder or just chat). 

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Hi David,

I don't know you, but I have read your updates.

Very sorry to hear your news.

My thoughts are with you.

Michael.

• Thanks 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Hi David/Andy.

Both Wendy and I are so sorry we could not make it and really happy to hear Andy made it. Our thoughts were with you on the day as they have been over this past year or so. We will catch up shortly. And as many other have already offered, you know where we are for a chat or just too blabber crap.

All the best.

John and Wendy.

And all your friends at Club Lotus NE Scotland.

• Thanks 1