Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 35 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Glen said:

A quick question, we’re all 100 Essex blue with the silver and red stripes?

Glen there were less that half that amount of Essex cars in total across LHD and RHD. Number 24 RHD was changed to 100.

29 is the highest number on any other Essex. Your car is not an Essex but rather an early dry sump built alongside the Essex cars in November 1980. A very special car on Compomotive rims and roof stereo, just like an Essex car.

The best place to read through is the dry sump register thread. You will see that there are only a handful of these 1980 non Essex cars left.

77050228H 1977 Red S1 Robert P. Walker, Westchester, NY.  Engine AC7 7705 13768. Cream Leather

77030207H 1977 White S1 Robert P. Walker, Westchester, NY.  Engine AC7 7703 13563. Tartan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hey all - is anyone keeping a database anywhere for this Registry ( eg Google open spreadsheet )?

I am particularly wanting to bottom out whether or not there are any other GT3 ( or other variant) in ‘Deep Purple’ out there. Bibs once told me that he knew of one other, but we never really concluded the conversation. Or is there a contact data base at Lotus that I could reference ?

Any ideas or info. welcome.

(The one and only....'Deep Purple' Esprit GT3)

If you contact Andy Graham at Lotus he can do you a Provenance certificate pack which will tell you how many were produced in your colour/trim along with where yours sat in the production run.

AGraham@lotuscars.com

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• Gold FFM

What good will an Excel spreadsheet be?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 months later...
https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/sa076-lot-16927-1999-lotus-esprit-sport-350
Offered directly from the collection of Richard Hammond. [...] 1999 Lotus Esprit V8 Sport 350

Make
LOTUS
Model
ESPRIT
Registration Number
T815 KLE
Chassis Number
SCCDA0824XHC15690
Engine Number
LL918981230200
Body Colour
Aluminium Metallic

SCCDC08283HA10524

2003 (April) V8 Esprit Chrome Orange 

Valparaiso, Indiana

• Like 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow! Two Esprits!  

I had a 91 Esprit, but sold and got a 2003 V8 Esprit.  Wouldn't mind an S4S to go with it though.

• Like 2

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...